There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

It could not have been a perfect game could it!?!? Maaan, looks like a serious injury to Morgan that should have been avoided. Morgan should not have been in there and we probably should not have been throwing the ball.

Harbaugh running up the score= bad karma

**EDITED FOR UPDATE:

Joshua Morgan, who since entering the league in 2008 has been the 49ers' most dependable and durable wide receiver, will have surgery today on his fractured right ankle, according to a source with knowledge of the procedure. The 49ers have not yet decided whether Morgan, 26, will be placed on injured reserve, which would end his season. Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/10/wr-morgan-to-undergo-surgery-today.html#ixzz1aOmFsLbY
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Oct 10, 2011 at 9:59 AM ]
TO?
injuries part of the game... someone else just has to step up and be ready for the call.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
didnt look broken... hopefully just a sprain
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM ]
damn, hope he's ok...

I like the killer instinct though, I can't fault JH for that.
Originally posted by Garcia:
didnt look broken... hopefully just a sprain, luckily we got the bye

i think the bye is 2 weeks away
Crab will have to carry the burden. Maybe this is what he needs to blow up.
Originally posted by Garcia:
didnt look broken... hopefully just a sprain

if it was broke would wouldnt carry his ass off like that haha
I hope Morgan is only out two weeks. Still we need to figure out who our replacement will be.
Crabs and Ginn and Williams need to step up.
I hope it isn't too serious
I hope he doesn't miss time
Really sad to see Morgan get hurt.

I was really liking what I saw from him in this game. He looked smooth on routes, made some nice runs after the catch, and blocked well. Plus, another little thing: every time there was an altercation with offensive players he was right in there backing up his teammates, but not escalating the situation with more shoving. It's a little thing, but it shows leadership to me.

I hope he isn't out long. I was really looking forward to seeing Crabtree, Edwards and Morgan together.
The only good thing is that we have the bye week coming up.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
TO?

I agree. I don't know who else would be available that could be as good as TO.