LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by susweel:
Yah I remember that play and it did change my opinion of him, any other WR would scored for sure on that play. He seemed to slow down and waited to be tackled.

Yea, kind of like the play that got him hurt. He could have dove in the endzone, but instead he moved real slow and got smothered.

Josh Morgan should not be on this team people, that is the truth. We should have way better WRs... this is the NFL.

I think he is a good number 3 WR to have. Just not starter material.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Unless McCloughan offers him #1 WR money he'll be back next year.

wouldn't be surprised.

Seattle does whatever they can to get their hands on our playbooks. check out how many players have gone from SF to Seattle!
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by susweel:
Yah I remember that play and it did change my opinion of him, any other WR would scored for sure on that play. He seemed to slow down and waited to be tackled.

Yea, kind of like the play that got him hurt. He could have dove in the endzone, but instead he moved real slow and got smothered.

Josh Morgan should not be on this team people, that is the truth. We should have way better WRs... this is the NFL.

Lol he could have dove

Get outa here
MBachCSN Mindi Bach

Joshua Morgan came through #49ers locker room today. He's been around but first time media has seen or talked to him since surgery
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Sighting: Joshua Morgan, on crutches and with his right foot/leg in acast. He said screws & plates were inserted to help heal the break.
Originally posted by valrod33:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

Sighting: Joshua Morgan, on crutches and with his right foot/leg in acast. He said screws & plates were inserted to help heal the break.

i wonder if he uses the same "unnecessary surgery" surgeon that Crabs uses.
by Eric Branch

plans to return: Wide receiver Joshua Morgan, who was placed on injured reserve after suffering a broken leg Oct. 9, wants to return to the team in 2012. Morgan will be a free agent after the season.

"You want to stay with the people you came in with," Morgan said. "What better place to be than stay here?"

Morgan said he is ahead of schedule in his recovery. On Saturday, he began walking without the assistance of crutches or a walking boot for the first time since his injury.

They signed Braylon Edwards to be another Josh Morgan but it didn't happened.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 27, 2011 at 5:28 AM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
I'd rather us sign Robert Meachem.
Originally posted by Hopper:
I'd rather us sign Robert Meachem.

I wanted Meachem back in the draft. I don't see why we can't signed both Morgan and Meachem.
Share 49ersWebzone