LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just saw this tweet from Mike Sando:

Jim Harbaugh indicates Joshua Morgan's ankle injury might not be as serious as it appeared, but nothing definitive right now.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com

Jim Harbaugh indicates Joshua Morgan's ankle injury might not be as serious as it appeared, but nothing definitive right now.

https://twitter.com/#!/espn_nfcwest/status/123184050662948864

Let's hope so.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com

Great news
And just now, this tweet with sort of confirmation from Matt Barrows:

Dunno. Harbaugh indicated it might not be as bad as it init. appeared. @9erSteve: Any word in his injury ? Hope it isn'tas bad as it looked.
We only have to play 1 more game without Edwards so either way our WR situation shouldn't be TOO bad. Just some question marks for the Detroit game. I look to see a lot of formations with Crabs/Davis/Walker/Gore or Hunter/Miller But from now on, when we are nursing a 40 point lead, our skill position guys should be Dixon, K. Williams, Peelle, and 2 extra linemen. Not even Hunter cuz he's our only legit FB. This is the 2nd year in a row Morgan got hurt when the game was decided (KC last year).
why is he going by Joshua all the sudden instead of Josh?
Originally posted by Niners99:

I have no clue. It started this year. I like Josh better than Joshua

i don't know
Originally posted by NinerGM:

In a personal interview he stated his grandmother named him Joshua and would appreciate that he be called that.

Didn't know that. Cool by me. Get well soon Joshua!!!

his grandma wanted him to, i think because he was named after his grandpa.

what gradma says...goes
Alex clearly told Kaep to throw that pass to Morgan, even though he knew he'd break his ankle.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:

what gradma says...goes

WORD
Originally posted by redrathman:
Alex clearly told Kaep to throw that pass to Morgan, even though he knew he'd break his ankle.

Kaep shouldn't have thrown it so perfect, allowing Morgan to make a move after the catch. He should have thrown it more to the inside and just got the first down and run more time off the clock. I definitely blame Kaep for making a perfect throw when he shouldn't have.
Share 49ersWebzone