LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
When do we get Braylon back

Vs Browns
Crying about running up the score? Lol wow I didn't realize that's been a concern of ours
49ers receiver Joshua Morgan injured his ankle late in the fourth quarter in San Francisco's 48-3 victory against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.

Morgan caught a 19-yard pass from backup Colin Kaepernick on fourth-and-3 and was tackled just short of the goal line.

Morgan's legs bent awkwardly, and he lay on the ground grimacing for several minutes while teammates came over from the far sideline to check on him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-49ers-morganinjured

Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:
49ers receiver Joshua Morgan injured his ankle late in the fourth quarter in San Francisco's 48-3 victory against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday.

Morgan caught a 19-yard pass from backup Colin Kaepernick on fourth-and-3 and was tackled just short of the goal line.

Morgan's legs bent awkwardly, and he lay on the ground grimacing for several minutes while teammates came over from the far sideline to check on him.

fingers crossed
This really sucks, he's been playing soo well.
Originally posted by KDTMDSFC:

Glad it's not his knee...
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Well Williams has shown he might be a decent replacement. I hope it's not too bad though. I got my fingers crossed.
  • 49ers
  • Veteran
Bad spot on top of it. should have been a td. Cap's first. it looks bad though. :(
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
It could not have been a perfect game could it!?!? Maaan, looks like a serious injury to Morgan that should have been avoided. Morgan should not have been in there and we probably should not have been throwing the ball.

Harbaugh running up the score= bad karma

Kickin the field goal on 4th and 2 would have been running up the score. He was gettin quality field time in for the backups. Shoulda had Williams out there but, it is what it is. Time to focus on Detroit and act like this win didn't happen.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think it was his knee. Maybe he'll miss some games but, at least he's not out for the season.

Originally posted by mayo49:
I think it was his knee. Maybe he'll miss some games but, at least he's not out for the season.

confirmed it was an ankle
Thank God it's not his knee, I want Joshua to be a part of this year!

CHITOWNNINERFAN
  • boqi
  • Veteran
I thought I was watching the Patriots today. :D
Mike Sando, ESPN.com

Jim Harbaugh indicates Joshua Morgan's ankle injury might not be as serious as it appeared, but nothing definitive right now.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Mike Sando, ESPN.com

Jim Harbaugh indicates Joshua Morgan's ankle injury might not be as serious as it appeared, but nothing definitive right now.

Semi good news
Share 49ersWebzone