Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
this ain't that show with Joe Fonzi and that one b***h right? cus that s**ts wack
No I believe that's Total Access
There are 805 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
this ain't that show with Joe Fonzi and that one b***h right? cus that s**ts wack
No I believe that's Total Access
Originally posted by verb1der:
I love the way Lorenzo breaks down the offense, dude gets really enthusiastic!
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
this ain't that show with Joe Fonzi and that one b***h right? cus that s**ts wack
No I believe that's Total Access
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
this ain't that show with Joe Fonzi and that one b***h right? cus that s**ts wack
Originally posted by YungAce:
lmao
i used to watch that years ago. i have no idea why

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by YungAce:
lmao
i used to watch that years ago. i have no idea why
Same lol. Seen it lastweek, no more ugly b***h Kim Yonenaka, she got replaced by former goldrush cheerleader Melissa Galvin.
She still looks pretty hot
,
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:lorenzo neal can't speak
"mixmatched" lol
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Damn that cheerleader is ugly
