LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

Comcast-CSNBA- channel 720hd, 49ers Central -Tonight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
lorenzo neal can't speak

"mixmatched" lol

he never says just '49ers', it's always San Francisco 49ers. He'll say it three times in one sentence. He does it with every team. Drives me nuts.

when he reviews game film he's just like "and then ooo what a hit, gets a block and goes in for the touchown"

he's so in depth lol
i like to watch 49ers central and that one show on channel 5 with Dennis O'Donnel & Tim Ryan, i think they have a weekly interview w/ Harbs and he seems pretty cool. i forgot what time and day that show on though...but that shows 49ers access just sucks!!!
Its on Negros
I would love to have cable tv channel like NFLN thats 24 hours of 49er football, would be sick!
okay
just a reminder.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
why is lorenzo neal even on it?

I think he moved to the Bay after his last NFL stint for the Raiders in 09, and he got in when Comcast Sportsnet was starting up. Last season him and Eric Davis would get into arguments about Alex Smith it was hilarious.
Lorenzo is from Hanford, Ca jest south of Fresno. He also played for Fresno State from 89-92 and he still lives in Fresno today.
looks like they moved it to 8pm because of some stupid Bama/LSU basketball game.
Originally posted by lifer49erfan:

I think he moved to the Bay after his last NFL stint for the Raiders in 09, and he got in when Comcast Sportsnet was starting up. Last season him and Eric Davis would get into arguments about Alex Smith it was hilarious.
Lorenzo is from Hanford, Ca jest south of Fresno. He also played for Fresno State from 89-92 and he still lives in Fresno today.

guess he is like many pro athletes and did not invest his money wisely.
Maiocco just said Montana was in the building today and was "tickled pink" about this years Niners, specifically.............are you ready for this.........Alex Smith ....

Love the way Lorenzo breaks down the offensive film. lol
Lorenzo is always giving Eric Davis daps after the show laughing like " man did i f**k up at least a little less this week?"
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by lifer49erfan:

guess he is like many pro athletes and did not invest his money wisely.

i bet he currently makes more than you
Is this show posted online anywhere?
Sorry guys, I'm posting this late, but its on again every Wednesday. Today it was on at 4pm. Last year it was 6:30. It might have something to do with the Giants game?
Share 49ersWebzone