LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

Comcast-CSNBA- channel 720hd, 49ers Central -Tonight

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tonight at 6:30pm PST, a new addition of 49er Central will air. Its on the same time every week, but if you're anything like me you need a reminder.

I really like this show because they seriously talk Niner Football (Eric Davis and crew), its not like that cheese ball watered down 49er Total Access.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 5, 2011 at 5:44 PM ]
I love the way Lorenzo breaks down the offense, dude gets really enthusiastic!
why is lorenzo neal even on it?
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
why is lorenzo neal even on it?

I think he moved to the Bay after his last NFL stint for the Raiders in 09, and he got in when Comcast Sportsnet was starting up. Last season him and Eric Davis would get into arguments about Alex Smith it was hilarious.
Originally posted by verb1der:
I think he moved to the Bay after his last NFL stint for the Raiders in 09, and he got in when Comcast Sportsnet was starting up. Last season him and Eric Davis would get into arguments about Alex Smith it was hilarious.

Yeah, it's definitly worth a watch.
ah, i wasn't trying to hate or anything, just always thought it was weird that he never played for us but co hosts a show about the 49ers. I actually like him
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
ah, i wasn't trying to hate or anything, just always thought it was weird that he never played for us but co hosts a show about the 49ers. I actually like him
Hes actually pretty insightful, good chemistry.
gonna watch,lol
I like Lorenzo, but not so much Eric Davis. He says some good things, but comes off as a know it all. That, and he thinks Tom Brady is better than Joe Montana.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I like Lorenzo, but not so much Eric Davis. He says some good things, but comes off as a know it all. That, and he thinks Tom Brady is better than Joe Montana.

Oh brother! Don't remind me, and the argument he uses that the QB"s are facing "Complex Defenses" is the reason Brady is better is shaky at best. It's a passing league, designed to maximize the passing game by neutering Defenses into playing lite. Joe played in the Era of Real Defenses without any stipulations or QB friendly rules, not trying to be a homer but his argument is weak sauce.

the one with joe fonzi is really lame and boring, i never watch it
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 5, 2011 at 6:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Oh brother! Don't remind me, and the argument he uses that the QB"s are facing "Complex Defenses" is the reason Brady is better is shaky at best. It's a passing league, designed to maximize the passing game by neutering Defenses into playing lite. Joe played in the Era of Real Defenses without any stipulations or QB friendly rules, not trying to be a homer but his argument is weak sauce.

Yeah, I agree. I just got the vibe he was trying to pump up the importance of D (his thing afterall). Even Brady says he'll never be in Joe's category, and that today they pass way more.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 5, 2011 at 6:22 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
gonna watch,lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

yeah and Kim Yonenaka is ugly, i can't stand looking at her.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

yeah and Kim Yonenaka is ugly, i can't stand looking at her.

she's gone, it's some white girl now
Share 49ersWebzone