Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 803 users in the forums

Stop Putting All The Blame On The O Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,971


Leave The O-Line Alone!!!!!
Originally posted by HessianDud:
oh, i agree 100%. Its just that you made a typo and called him a "lead food QB" and so I tried to make a joke about Wes Welker swallowing Brady's lead tainted semen.

i should have used "valrod" instead of "Welker" though, then it would have been more obvious that I was talking about sucking Brady's dick.

LOL, my bad.
The OL is GARBAGE!

Staley has been overrated for far too long on this board and even around the NFL, dude is always getting beat. Iupati is the lone bright spot I would think, as I usually don't see him get blown up and he is our best run blocker. Goodwin is getting beat too often, Rachal is Rachal, no explanation needed there, and Anthony Davis is still extremely inconsistent. We have 3 and a half Kwames on our line!
Originally posted by Aacadena:
No your dumb thread gives you all kinds of credibility.
seriously what games have u been watching? N why cldnt this be poated in the alex smith thread since thats where we going with this

Your spelling is terrible.
[ Edited by Uppercut on Sep 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM ]
Originally posted by VDSF:


Leave The O-Line Alone!!!!!

The O line is not very good, all I said is stop putting ALL the blame on them. As soon as I say "Smith". It sends those who have an infatuation with him into a frenzy of rage.
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by Aacadena:
No your dumb thread gives you all kinds of credibility.
seriously what games have u been watching? N why cldnt this be poated in the alex smith thread since thats where we going with this

Your spelling is terrible.

So is your thread. Plus im on my phone with fat fingers
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
oh, i agree 100%. Its just that you made a typo and called him a "lead food QB" and so I tried to make a joke about Wes Welker swallowing Brady's lead tainted semen.

i should have used "valrod" instead of "Welker" though, then it would have been more obvious that I was talking about sucking Brady's dick.

LOL, my bad.
Originally posted by Aacadena:
So is your thread. Plus im on my phone with fat fingers

Then leave, is somebody holding you hostage. Nobody cares if you post in here or not. I also don't care that you're fat and can't type.
[ Edited by Uppercut on Sep 28, 2011 at 1:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Uppercut:
The O line is not very good, all I said is stop putting ALL the blame on them. As soon as I say "Smith". It sends those who have an infatuation with him into a frenzy of rage.

they are the common denominator in all of our struggles. We won't fix anything that is wrong with the offense without fixing the offensive line first.
I am floored at how poorly our line has performed. Anyone else ready to see Davis and Staley swap? I couldn't be too much worst.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
they are the common denominator in all of our struggles. We won't fix anything that is wrong with the offense without fixing the offensive line first.

The Oline & QB, as well as our CB's, it's not just the O line.
[ Edited by Uppercut on Sep 28, 2011 at 1:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by Aacadena:
So is your thread. Plus im on my phone with fat fingers

Then leave, is somebody holding you hostage. Nobody cares if you post in here or not. I also don't care that you're fat and can't type.

since when have u ran ninertalk. I can do as i please,if i choose to get im a discussion with a twelve year old then so be it. By the way im glad u vhanged your argumemt with me cuz u really dont have one. U know what they say about assuming right
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
WINNER.


Absolutely.
Originally posted by Aacadena:
Originally posted by Uppercut:
Originally posted by Aacadena:
So is your thread. Plus im on my phone with fat fingers

Then leave, is somebody holding you hostage. Nobody cares if you post in here or not. I also don't care that you're fat and can't type.

since when have u ran ninertalk. I can do as i please,if i choose to get im a discussion with a twelve year old then so be it. By the way im glad u vhanged your argumemt with me cuz u really dont have one. U know what they say about assuming right

Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone