LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 146 users in the forums

Harbaugh has filed complaints to League office about uncalled illegal hits on Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
At least it's Harbaugh crying about it and not Alex Smith. Vick looks like such a punk "not complaining" about being hit all of the time.

This just shut up and play and let your coach stick up for you
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by backontop:
At least it's Harbaugh crying about it and not Alex Smith. Vick looks like such a punk "not complaining" about being hit all of the time.

This just shut up and play and let your coach stick up for you

Honestly I hope Vick gets fined and then the refs turn the blind eye completely against late hits against this crybaby. It's football for christ sakes, you're going to get hit. Add in the fact that most of the time when he gets hit he is outside of the pocket which makes him fair game.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I think Clements had a helmet to helmet hit on Alex too...

It sure was
Originally posted by zillabeast:
That's funny, with both Alex and Vick in the same game next week.

Who will win more non-calls?

at least alex doesnt whine about his calls
Originally posted by zillabeast:
That's funny, with both Alex and Vick in the same game next week.

Who will win more non-calls?

alex is white, so.....
no one likes a cry baby.

when smith took off running, he basically became a running back. That hit will never get a flag.
It's common problem across the league. The marquee names get the calls at the slightest hint of an illegal hit and the rest of the yet everyone else it has to super overblatent to even be considered.
they told the refs to ease up on the QB calls this season. Last season they were throwing a flag on just about every passing play.
Great, this means the league and the ref will slap us with a penalty as soon as we touch Vick in the next game. Our guys will have to watch it on the field. Total BS but that's the way it is. Best to tackle Vick legit and strip the ball. Time to blitz Willis and Bowman up the middle

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Great, this means the league and the ref will slap us with a penalty as soon as we touch Vick in the next game. Our guys will have to watch it on the field. Total BS but that's the way it is. Best to tackle Vick legit and strip the ball. Time to blitz Willis and Bowman up the middle

The KBT crew was saying last night that Vick already gets more roughing the passer calls than any other qb. I say if he is going to run, he is asking to be hit.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

The KBT crew was saying last night that Vick already gets more roughing the passer calls than any other qb. I say if he is going to run, he is asking to be hit.

He should get blown up every chance we get when he starts running. The price you pay for being fast and running around with the football, making our guys miserable. If we are 1-2, penalty be damn, hit him hard and often. But we are 2-1, I may be crazy, if our defense can play like they did the last 3 games minus the 4th quarter of the Dallas game, we have a good chance of winning this game. The Eagles are not as good as everyone thinks they are same as Dallas. And if Akers kicks to DeSean Jackson, I will break his legs Karrigan style.
**deleted**

Wrong thread. Sorry.
[ Edited by baltien on Sep 27, 2011 at 6:22 AM ]
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
when your teams been bad for a while you have to overcome refs just as often as you do the other team. especially when you were a team as dominant as the niners were back in the glory days, im sure the rest of the league is enjoying us being bottom feeders but that is about to turn around real quick. harbaughs getting this team to win with an oline that couldnt block kindergartners right now so i can only immagine what we'll be able to do with better line play

I heard they lost a game of red rover in the offseason.

Yea the refs are gonna call this game extra tight.
Share 49ersWebzone