LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Who is going to win? Plain and simple

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is going to win? Plain and simple

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Harbaugh: Tomorrow we play Seattle, and while they aren't very good, we don't want to blow them out...let's stay under the radar.
Roman: So, what do I call? Jimmy Raye plays?
Harbaugh: No...well, yes--but not until we are up by a few points.
Roman: Is "a few" ten? Fourteen?
Harbaugh: OK, say fourteen. If we get up more than that people will think we have a chance against Dallas, so be careful.

Sunday 2nd Quarter
Harbaugh: Thought I told you fourteen points! What the hell is going on?
Roman: Akers won't agree to shank the FGs and Alex accidentally fell into the end zone so we're stuck going up a few more.
Harbaugh: Hey, we can run into the line and keep from getting into FG range again.
Roman: OK

Sunday 3rd Quarter
Harbaugh: Let's play a loose prevent.
Fangio: What?
Harbaugh: Loose prevent...
Fangio: F*c* that, it's time to close them out.
Harbaugh: Think about it! Would you rather blow out Seattle or mess with Jones and Ryan?
Fanio: How loose?

Harbaugh: Damn it Ginn...

Ginn:

Harbaugh's gonna let his balls hang low in a swagger filled victory over the hated cowgirls. whats your deal? pt.2
I'd like to see some consistency from the offensive line... Could be tough day against Ware.

I think the team that wins the turnover battle, will win the game. Being at home, I'll take the 9ers by a late FG.
Originally posted by 49erFan:
I'd like to see some consistency from the offensive line... Could be tough day against Ware.

I think the team that wins the turnover battle, will win the game. Being at home, I'll take the 9ers by a late FG.

They almost beat the Eagles and Saints at home last year. If the game was in Dallas I wouldn't give them much of a chance but with it being at the Stick they have a decent shot. Doesn't hurt that the Cowboys are as banged up as they are.
Originally posted by BHulman:
They almost beat the Eagles and Saints at home last year. If the game was in Dallas I wouldn't give them much of a chance but with it being at the Stick they have a decent shot. Doesn't hurt that the Cowboys are as banged up as they are.

Key injuries are absolutely a big factor in this game.
For God's sake, the 49ers winning is no upset. They will win, but don't get your hopes up, this is still a 5-11 team.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship.
f**k!!!!

f**k, f**k, f**k, f**k, f**k!!!

And f**k!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by billbird2111:
f**k!!!!

f**k, f**k, f**k, f**k, f**k!!!

And f**k!

Its all your fault Bill. Lol
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I hate to look at the negative light of things but the past still lurks in my soul. The fact that we can never beat a good team or we always shoot ourselves in the foot still has me very cautious to get my hopes up too much. While I think we can win this, it's just hard to get my hopes up anymore. The pain is just to darn much to handle .

With that being said beat the s**t out of them!!! I think that right there would turn all this angst I've been harboring since around 02' more into a positive feeling. There's a ray of hope there. If we lose, it's back to the same old 49ers. Another week of NT sucking. And a road trip to the East Coast in which we have sucked in the past. To me this game has huge implications as to if things are finally changing around here or not. If we can win this game and finally beat a good team, we just may have finally gotten over the hump. Just maybe...

Share 49ersWebzone