LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Who is going to win? Plain and simple

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is going to win? Plain and simple

I can see the niners getting a win.

The Cowboys played on the east coast last week, and now have to travel to the stick. I know they will be fired up for this game but i can see a bit of fatigue catching up with them traveling this much this early in the season. If we start out good early frustration will set in especially because they will be seeing it as a must win fairly easy road game.

Im predicting the niners win a fairly close one, but if we get ahead early we could easily win this game handily against a frustrated team on the road.
This game is going to be a defensive battle with only 2 or 3 big offensive plays for each team.

The 49ers win 16-13 and the story will be "Romo and the Cowboys are playing terrible, they lost for the 2nd week in a row blah blah blah..."
Originally posted by jreff22:
I don't see a win, it could happen but I'm not betting on it

This is my view as well. The Cowboys are a good team. I'm very worried about their offense against our defense. In particular, I'm worried about our secondary. I don't think it will be a blowout, we'll probably lose by less than 10 points.
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Sep 16, 2011 at 5:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
You guys are going to be so pissed after Sunday. Keep the expectations low fellas. We have no other reason to believe otherwise.

Unless he does it 3 straight games, Alex Smith is still Alex Smith. He has done NOTHING to make us think the passing game can carry this team.

Agree with this, seeing it coldly is quite reasonable

Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
This game is going to be a defensive battle with only 2 or 3 big offensive plays for each team.

The 49ers win 16-13 and the story will be "Romo and the Cowboys are playing terrible, they lost for the 2nd week in a row blah blah blah..."

Dallas, Not even close.

Better Ownership
Better Coach
Better QB
Better RBs
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs
Better DBs

Maybe if they let Alex finally air it out we will have a chance.
Boys.
My heart says we will win, but if I were betting the mortgage it would be on the Cowboys. (not that I would ever do something so blasphemous as to bet against my team.)
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
Dallas, Not even close.

Better Ownership
Better Coach
Better QB
Better RBs
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs
Better DBs

Better Ownership
Better Coach-dont think so
Better QB
Better RBs-Gore is the best
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs-toss up
Better DBs-not currently
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
Dallas, Not even close.

Better Ownership
Better Coach
Better QB
Better RBs
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs
Better DBs

I disagree with the bolded.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
If we win.....the cowboys are the headlines

If we lose....the cowboys are the headlines

It would awesome if we win....but losing doesn't mean we lose the division. But it would be nice to stay tied up with AZ who is expected to win this week. Sea and St Louis I see losing this week.

I think the niners will win but I don't see how that would shock the NFL world. The Cowboys aren't that good or am I missing something?
Something tells me the niners will win this one, but it'll be close. 24-21 Niners.

If we do lose, it'll probably look something like 27-17
I dont forsee a victory, Cowboys 35-14
Cowboys secondary is really banged up and the Niners have to capitalize on that because it is going to be hard to stop the Cowboys from putting up points. Romo may have some issues but he puts points on the board. Alex needs to do the same.
I had a dream that the only game we lost going in to the by was to the Eagles.
Share 49ersWebzone