There are 172 users in the forums

Who is going to win? Plain and simple

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is going to win? Plain and simple

Smith usually plays well in the redzone, yet last week his good passes were leading the team down the field. Did not pass in the redzone last week (once?). That is interesting. If he can put together the same game down the field and they turn him loose in the redzone the 9ers may eek out a win. Romo is capable of great games but is also prone to bonehead plays.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Jerome_Horwitz:
Dallas, Not even close.

Better Ownership
Better Coach
Better QB
Better RBs
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs
Better DBs

Maybe if they let Alex finally air it out we will have a chance.

Better Ownership
Better Coach-dont think so
Better QB
Better RBs-Gore is the best
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs-toss up
Better DBs-not currently

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Dallas, Not even close.

Better Ownership
Better Coach
Better QB
Better RBs
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs
Better DBs

I disagree with the bolded.

Did you dumb b*****ds even watch how s**tty Gore was Sunday?
  • Veteran
Cowgirls, we are no match for them this year. Hopefully next year.
Dallas, Not even close.

Better Ownership
Better Coach
Better QB
Better RBs
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs
Better DBs

You referring to "Better Coach" or the posters name?
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Sep 16, 2011 at 10:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
IF it happens, the Niners will barely be mentioned. The record of 0-2 for the Cowboys is what will get attention along with their "tough" and "unlucky" season so far with injuries. Tony Romo will be in the spot light of choker QB who can't come through.

But the Niners...we...we will just be "a team Dallas has lost to so far" and be dismissed as it was more of DAL unluck/Romo's crap play than being beaten by a team who could be coming up.

It would be GREAT if they ignored the Niners if we win. It will make the Niners less satisfied from the win and want to dominate even more the next week. This was our problem in the past: too much "we have arrived" after just one win only to lose 2 or 3 in a row after.

The only way we will not be ignored media wise, is to beat the fckin living day lights out of them, then, maybe. If we squeak by with a win, it will probably be as you said.

We need to make a big statement here.

Originally posted by ObePwnD:
The only way we will not be ignored media wise, is to beat the fckin living day lights out of them, then, maybe. If we squeak by with a win, it will probably be as you said.

We need to make a big statement here.

No, the 9ers need to keep flying under the radar. Being underrated is a great advantage!
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
No, the 9ers need to keep flying under the radar. Being underrated is a great advantage!

Under the radar with wins.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Nfl will take notice of the 49ers win or lose, I don't think we will get blown out, and if we win, I don't think it will be by more than 10.

that happened to us 2 years ago when we almost beat the Vikings. Until Nate got stupid. and Nowin sealed the loss. The NFL noticed...for a hot minute...till the niners made themselves unnoticeable.
Cowboys turn the ball over 3 times

we win

If Alex is looking down field for Davis, Edwards, and Morgan than I think we have a shot. If Harbaugh keeps a short leash on him and we need 16 plays to complete a scoring drive, it's not going to happen.

Originally posted by jte1979:
If Alex is looking down field for Davis, Edwards, and Morgan than I think we have a shot. If Harbaugh keeps a short leash on him and we need 16 plays to complete a scoring drive, it's not going to happen.

That's not a bad thing, that's ball control and if that was done on a consistent basis, Dallas' defense would be tired and time of possession would clearly be in our favor. I'll take that any day of the week.

The Cowboys have no cornerbacks. We have a mediocre quarterback. The Cowboys have a mediocre quarterback. We have ok cornerbacks. The Cowboys Offensive Line has 3 new starters. The 49ers Defensive Line kicked tail last week. Here's the key: If the 49ers' Defensive Line and Outside Linebackers can put pressure on Romo the 49ers won't have to beat the Cowboys, Romo will beat the Cowboys.
Hope the Niners win, but believe the Cowboys will survive by 3 points.
Tell Alex!!!!!! If he is play short time and not enough time that we don't have a score and scores!! If he is keeps to play the long and long that we have better scores and get a win! Tell Alex and let him know about it!!
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Dallas, Not even close.

Better Ownership
Better Coach
Better QB
Better RBs
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs
Better DBs

Better Ownership
Better Coach-dont think so
Better QB
Better RBs-Gore is the best
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs-toss up
Better DBs-not currently

Dallas, Not even close.

Better Ownership
Better Coach
Better QB
Better RBs
Better WRs
Better OL
Better DL
Better LBs
Better DBs

Did you dumb b*****ds even watch how s**tty Gore was Sunday?

Ban in 5...4 ....3....2....

funny post is funny.
Share 49ersWebzone