LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Who is going to win? Plain and simple

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is going to win? Plain and simple

For some stupid reason, I have this gut feeling that says we're going to win this Sunday.

I don't know where this feeling or confidence is coming from. I just feel it.

At any rate, I hadn't seen a thread like this yet, so I thought I'd be the first. My vote is we win.

And that means I'm one step closer to changing my screen name to something mildly embarassing for the next three months

But, it's worth it if we beat the Cowgirls.
I hope your right... i hate the cowboys... living in TX thats all you see round these parts....
Nfl will take notice of the 49ers win or lose, I don't think we will get blown out, and if we win, I don't think it will be by more than 10.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
For some stupid reason, I have this gut feeling that says we're going to win this Sunday.

At any rate, I hadn't seen a thread like this yet, so I thought I'd be the first. My vote is we win.

And that means I'm one step closer to changing my screen name to something mildly embarassing for the next three months

Who the $@#*$#* are you and what have you done with the REAL Billbird???????
The Owners
Yep... I'm the one guy who voted "no".

Usually, I'm as optimistic as anyone, but I just don't see us winning against such a talented team.
Especially after Dallas lost last week.

Hope I'm wrong, though!
Anyone that wants to see the the Cowboys lose except 49ers fans because the media outlets will only point out the flaws in the Cowboys and not the huge improvements and whatnot in the San Francisco 49ers.

No respect until we take down the Ravens/Steelers by a TD or something.
  • da209
  • Veteran
I have the same feeling as well.
Niners gonna rape.

i don't think it will shock the NFL world if we win though. The NFL world will say, "My god, what is wrong with the Cowboys?" and they'll talk about Tony Romo for ten billion hours. Even with a win we're still going to be "under the radar."
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cowboys win 34-16

My optimism may be misplaced, but I have a good feeling about this game as well. The Cowboys are banged up and all the pressure is on them . . . they're expected to win. We're playing on house money after last week. Hopefully we let it fly game plan wise and keep the pressure on Dallas.

I'm going to predict a win. At the very least I expect a hard fought close game.
I wouldn't say beating the Cowboys at home is "shocking the world", but we will win.

Cowboys 17
49ers 27
We're gonna shock them early with the kick off return! Ginn takes it out of the endzone runs left and hands the ball off to dluv who takes it to the house! Alex throws for 250 in the first half and Gore along with Hunter go for 170 combined for the whole game.

31 - 13 49ers!
[ Edited by gamechanger on Sep 16, 2011 at 12:42 PM ]
Originally posted by billbird2111:

That gut feeling is Jim Harbaugh and the feeling that we may possibly have a head coach who can outsmart any coach in the league.
I don't see a win, it could happen but I'm not betting on it
Share 49ersWebzone