There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Harbaugh wired for sound

This video game gave me a warm sensation inside
bray's reaction to ted ginn's punt return was hilarious
Such an awesome video, thanks for sharing. Loved what Braylon said to the coach.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ya, couple of things from that.

I agree with the guy who said the initial Harbaugh Baalke interaction seemed odd.

Also, before Alex's TD Harbaugh says no sacks and no INTs. Shows that maybe he doesn't trust Alex.

He also seemed to be a little nervous throughout the game. Like he wasn't sure what performance he would get from his players.

Lastly...f**k you Refs. I think that clearly hit his shoulder.

Man, that's coaching 101. You remind your QB of things like that down there always, no matter what level of a player they are. Has nothing to do with trust. Just simple situational coaching stuff, trust me. There was something like :20 seconds left on the clock. This isn't really any different than telling your RB to keep both hands on the ball and stay in bounds when trying to grind out the clock for a win late in the 4th.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 14, 2011 at 11:19 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Ya, couple of things from that.

I agree with the guy who said the initial Harbaugh Baalke interaction seemed odd.

Also, before Alex's TD Harbaugh says no sacks and no INTs. Shows that maybe he doesn't trust Alex.

He also seemed to be a little nervous throughout the game. Like he wasn't sure what performance he would get from his players.

Lastly...f**k you Refs. I think that clearly hit his shoulder.

Man, that's coaching 101. You remind your QB of things like that down there always, no matter what level of a player they are. Has nothing to do with trust. Just simple situational coaching stuff, trust me. There was something like :20 seconds left on the clock. This isn't really any different than telling your RB to keep both hands on the ball and stay in bounds when trying to grind out the clock for a win late in the 4th.
So you're saying he doesn't trust Frank Gore?
Wow that was sick man. He seems like a father figure yet still one of the guys. You get the feeling he just wants to put a helmet on and get out there haha. It's also cool to see the connection between him and Alex. Probably the first time Alex has had a coach he's that comfortable with since Urban Meyer.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Who's gonna beat the niners?

Noone!!!!!!!!!!!

loved that on sound FX on NFLnetwork.

If you are referring to the end of the video, its "who's got it better than us?", not what you said.
Originally posted by JDM_DC4:
This video game gave me a warm sensation inside

Good stuff!
What a difference a coach makes.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d8223f54e/Sound-FX-Jim-Harbaugh-wired
Ahhh it needs to be Sunday already. That just got me pumped for the Cowgirls game!!!
oops, just saw the other thread pop up... please delete mods
Originally posted by bearjew49er:
I thought the Harbaugh - Baalke interaction at the beginning was awkward.

I didn't think it was awkward. I just thought Harbaugh was a bit nervous and had a lot of things on his mind so he was zoned out. I know I would be if It were moments before my first game as the main man.