LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Harbaugh wired for sound

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninertico:
Amen, brother, amen!

You see it immediately. The genuine outpouring of affection...like family. The one very important lasting image I'm taking away from all the closeups...the smiles. I haven't seen smiles like that since Nolan's first year. Like they're kids again having fun playing ball. Really. When it's genuine like that, a coach can cross bridges, lay strong foundations and drive goals home. I'm jacked!!!

And you. Why the underlying current of negativity? Why bring it up? Can't you just have a 22oz of your favorite beer and chill, my bro? All is sunshine and roses until here comes Hurricane Sus, suckin' the life of the positive climate.

Again! Your lips just keep flappin', droppin' that "seed" of doubt. You're like the CIA of NT...subliminally injecting doubt pamphlets into our minds.

"Its about what they are doing during the week to prepare the team."

QFT! Just like Walsh used to say...

I knew you could. Proud of ya son. Keep up the good work.

Couldn't resist...pickin' on ya.

I love it Tico your the best.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Good to know that harbaugh asked upstairs about the ball touching washington's shoulder rather than just throwing it in a fit of emotion like sing, I think that they had it right...stupid refs.
Originally posted by mike:
Good to know that harbaugh asked upstairs about the ball touching washington's shoulder rather than just throwing it in a fit of emotion like sing, I think that they had it right...stupid refs.

To be fair,it was a tough call to make. It was kinda hard to tell in slow motion, much less at full speed.
Originally posted by zainladha:
i love it when a coach can get you jacked.

does anyone have a link where i can watch the nfln feature of him miced up?
versus debut show "Turning Point" had a similar, but a bit longer feature on Harbaugh which includes him mic'ed @ training camp.
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
versus debut show "Turning Point" had a similar, but a bit longer feature on Harbaugh which includes him mic'ed @ training camp.

any1 have alink for this?

Share 49ersWebzone