There are 151 users in the forums

Harbaugh wired for sound

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't know if its the editing that makes it look this way, but on Alex's TD run it seems Harbaugh told Smith the 2 routes to look for, or throw it away. That had always looked like a designed run to me. But if it wasn't, big(ger) props to Alex punching that in. Its nice to see him show some determination.
Originally posted by the_admiral:
I don't know if its the editing that makes it look this way, but on Alex's TD run it seems Harbaugh told Smith the 2 routes to look for, or throw it away. That had always looked like a designed run to me. But if it wasn't, big(ger) props to Alex punching that in. Its nice to see him show some determination.

Yeah, even Harbaugh sounded pleasantly surprised that Smith actually ran it in himself.
love the harbaugh smith connection

braylon is hilarious

i told them in college dont kick the f**king ball to teddy

hahahaaha
  • Antix
  • Veteran
That was sick. I love mic'd up. Wish I could hear the whole game that way.
Ya, couple of things from that.

I agree with the guy who said the initial Harbaugh Baalke interaction seemed odd.

Also, before Alex's TD Harbaugh says no sacks and no INTs. Shows that maybe he doesn't trust Alex.

He also seemed to be a little nervous throughout the game. Like he wasn't sure what performance he would get from his players.

Lastly...f**k you Refs. I think that clearly hit his shoulder.
I registered to say thank you, bearjew49er. Good post.
or maybe he just meant for them not to screw up and make smart decisions?
that was awesome
That was so awesome! I love seeing Harbaugh jumping around and having a good time w/ the rest of the guys

Originally posted by NinerTalk:
I registered to say thank you, bearjew49er. Good post.

You're welcome. It was a cool video, I had to.

Post game in the locker room

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker-Room-Postgame-vs-Seattle/e6bafec3-403a-4f83-a88a-3015e0375540
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I agree with the guy who said the initial Harbaugh Baalke interaction seemed odd.

Also, before Alex's TD Harbaugh says no sacks and no INTs. Shows that maybe he doesn't trust Alex.

He also seemed to be a little nervous throughout the game. Like he wasn't sure what performance he would get from his players.

I would have to disagree here. I think it's more a reminder to the QB not to make a stupid mistake. It's always good to remind the player because in the heat of the moment they would might forget.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Why is everyone trying to make it seem like Harbaugh doesn't trust Alex Smith? If he didn't trust him he wouldn't be the starter and he wouldn't have been resigned. You ever think that he said that because we just drove down the field and were in scoring position?
Awesome find! Thanks for sharing... Sing was actually really funny when he was mic'd up... "he from the hood, he aight."
Who's gonna beat the niners?

Noone!!!!!!!!!!!

loved that on sound FX on NFLnetwork.
Share 49ersWebzone