There are 560 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

QBR watch (week 2) **updated**

44 pass attempts in 2 games. SMH. Crank it up, Harbaugh!!
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
WTF are you even talking about? What is there to "defend?" He's playing well and doing what's asked of him. I don't see anyone "defending" him. Stop creating scenarios in your head.

If we had a real QB we would be 2-0 right now....

All his career its been the coaches fault, the receivers fault, the lines fault,

Everybody's fault but his.

He plays just well enough for us to lose.

Its not even about stats.....

Perhaps the coaching doesn't have faith in him. perhaps he holds on to the ball too long Perhaps perhaps perhaps

The only constant in the last 7 years of mediocrity has not been the coaching or the line or the receivers

Its been Alex Smith

Ask the Saints how big a difference a good QB makes....Hell ask the Bills fans how much better they are with Fitzpatrick.........

All of the sudden the sacks are down. the receivers are catching the ball and they are scoring points......

The team actually improves

Alex Smith is at best average and until he is gone he is holding this team back......

he wouldn't even start for any other team......

None.

It is surprising to me that if he was on any other team in the league, The pitchforks and torches would already be out to egt rid of this guy, but over the last 10 years this fanbase has become apathetic.

Last Sunday proved that when they had to play a away game at home full of cowboy fans
Originally posted by LundyLove:

All his career its been the coaches fault, the receivers fault, the lines fault,

Perhaps the coaching doesn't have faith in him. perhaps he holds on to the ball too long Perhaps perhaps perhaps

The only constant in the last 7 years of mediocrity has not been the coaching or the line or the receivers

Its been Alex Smith

Ask the Saints how big a difference a good QB makes....Hell ask the Bills fans how much better they are with Fitzpatrick.........

All of the sudden the sacks are down. the receivers are catching the ball and they are scoring points......

Alex Smith is at best average and until he is gone he is holding this team back......

None.

It is surprising to me that if he was on any other team in the league, The pitchforks and torches would already be out to egt rid of this guy, but over the last 10 years this fanbase has become apathetic.

Last Sunday proved that when they had to play a away game at home full of cowboy fans

Excellent post, I've never seen such a bizaro world love affair for a career failure at QB. Funny the people here talk about our fan base sucks, yet they support garbage year in and year out. Talk about clueless fans. There is no other team that would go this long with a QB like smith. NONE.
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
umm sorry to say but if that was a test that answer would get anyone an F lets be honest alex has played well so far this season is he putting up huge numbers no but he can only do whats in the play calling on the one INT he threw it was a mistake of timing not judgement VD was going for an out route which would have had him oped but there was pressure in his face and he needed to throw the ball he might have been able to wait or put a little more touch on that pass but it could have worked smith has made few mistakes and the team with the fewest mistakes will win we just had to many on defense sunday
I am P R O Alex in that discussion.
Originally posted by LundyLove:

Its been Alex Smith

None.

Cool story.

Once again...no one is defending him. All they're doing is commenting on his current play. You want to cry over spilled milk? Be my guest.

Go Niners!

Good day to you.