There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Is Harrison going to be banned?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

If he isn't suspended then the NFL is a total joke. He purposely went for Colt's head after the ball was long gone.
Originally posted by Byisgod:

If he isn't suspended then the NFL is a total joke. He purposely went for Colt's head after the ball was long gone.

He'll play.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
everyone should boo alex on monday

We should all boo you, IMO.

This fan base is such a bunch of crybabies. 10-3, man. 10 AND 3. 3 losses by a combined 15 points.

so you think that alex smith did a good job running backwards for 10 yards to make a play at the end of the game? i dont think so

I'm generally more concerned with some of Smith's play from earlier in the game than the last 4th down.

And I'm more concerned with the a) offensive line giving up pressure up the middle for three straight games, b) the lack of a running game, and c) the lack of receivers making the key catches they should be making, than Smith.

So, if I WERE going to boo any part of the offense, it would be Smith near the bottom of the list.

In any case - I thought 9-7 was tops this year, so 10-3 is still overall a positive for me. Room to improve? Duh, of course. But 10-3 is 10-3.
[ Edited by captveg on Dec 11, 2011 at 5:07 PM ]
well, cant be too excited about our chances against a back-up qb now.
Red zone offense.........oh where art thou?
Red zone offense.........oh where art thou?

Somebody had better call and find it along with, Where's Waldo!
Rapers gonna get raped.
This is going to be one bad a$$ game. Huge MNF game, two of the best De's going at it. WOW!!
11-3
LOL. I appreciate you trying to lift up the spirits here in NT.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
We got this. Theres more magic at the 'Stick on Monday night than there is inside the 5 minute mark of a Tim Tebow game.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
LOL. I appreciate you trying to lift up the spirits here in NT.

we have to, its a very very huge game now that we lost to zona and NO won. We really need to win all 3 games now and the last two are on the road vs our divison. We beat Pitt we can run the table.