LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eric_Branch Eric Branch
RT @ProFootballTalk: Roethlisberger in a walking boot with high ankle sprain wp.me/p14QSB-INJ #49ers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
That ankle will take at least 3 weeks to push off and put pressure on it. The only way it heals is to stay off it. No way he plays.
Originally posted by mayo49:
That ankle will take at least 3 weeks to push off and put pressure on it. The only way it heals is to stay off it. No way he plays.

It makes sense for them to rest him, if they sit him out against us he would get 16 days before the next game on Dec 24th
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by mayo49:

It makes sense for them to rest him, if they sit him out against us he would get 16 days before the next game on Dec 24th

Ben, Pouncey, Head and Shoulders, and Ziggy Hood are hurt...they may rest all of them
Eric_Branch Eric Branch

RT @gerrydulac: Ben Roethlisberger and C Maurkice Pouncey have high-ankle sprains that have been described as "not good" after MRIs.
I don't get the " I hope he plays , we want them at their best"
Really ? f**k all that . Play or not , I want the win and if that means rothlesbuger needs to sit then I hope he sits.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
I don't get the " I hope he plays , we want them at their best"
Really ? f**k all that . Play or not , I want the win and if that means rothlesbuger needs to sit then I hope he sits.

The win is paramount but I would have seriously liked to see our defence get a few shots on him. I personally don't like the Steelers. Respect the franchise and all its success but I hate their style of football. Their defence is without question elite and they have bullied many teams in the past. I wanted to dish a bit out to them and see how they react. You know piss them off a bit. Harbaugh style....
everyone should boo alex on monday
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

We should all boo you, IMO.

This fan base is such a bunch of crybabies. 10-3, man. 10 AND 3. 3 losses by a combined 15 points.
f**k the Steelers!...Even tho we looked like s**t today, we will whip their asses up and down the field on both sides of the ball...f**k THE STEELERS!

I think we're gonna beat the Steelers regardless of the crap game we just played.
If we win this game there's no doubt in my mind we win out the rest of the season. If we lose....well I don't even want to think about that.
BEATING THESE FOOLS WOULD BE HUGE!

Let's do this...........

like we always kneeew thissssssssssssss
Originally posted by captveg:

This fan base is such a bunch of crybabies. 10-3, man. 10 AND 3. 3 losses by a combined 15 points.

so you think that alex smith did a good job running backwards for 10 yards to make a play at the end of the game? i dont think so
Originally posted by captveg:

so you think that alex smith did a good job running backwards for 10 yards to make a play at the end of the game? i dont think so

lol Yes....yes, he did a very good job. He avoided two defenders and put the ball where Hunter could have caught it. Apparently you didn't watch the game. But thats besides the point...

....LETS F*CK THE STEELERS UP! WE STILL GOT THIS!
Share 49ersWebzone