There are 144 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I bet he has some ligament damage in that ankle and not just a sprain...

92 gonna bring the wood! O-line needs to get on top as much as possible.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
My friend told me that he heard something on the radio the other day about almost 50% of ticket buyers being Steeler fans who booked tickets before the season started...

Just about everywhere the Steelers play on the road, they have 50% of the crowd.
You won't be able to limp pass our D can't wait for this matchup
I want a healthy Steelers team. This way we toughen up for the playoffs. We still need confidence about winning.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
So is the rapist hurt or what
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by King49er:

MRI today. He's a tough dude, he'll start against us. Will he make it the whole game, doubt it.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by King49er:

MRI today. He's a tough dude, he'll start against us. Will he make it the whole game, doubt it.

I just want to beat him, I hate his guts.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
My friend told me that he heard something on the radio the other day about almost 50% of ticket buyers being Steeler fans who booked tickets before the season started...

Just about everywhere the Steelers play on the road, they have 50% of the crowd.

Any Terrible towels I see I'm snatching and wiping my nose with them.

Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Girlfriend I am taking to this game is from Pittsburgh.
She just called me and said "babe, you know you have to cheer for the Steelers @ MNF"

I laughed at her and hung up

Leave her at home too.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/53764/final-word-nfc-west-44

Prepping for the Steelers: The Cardinals provide the 49ers with a good test run for San Francisco's looming Monday night matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 15. Arizona and Pittsburgh use the same defensive scheme. Ray Horton, the Cardinals' first-year defensive coordinator, spent the previous seven seasons with the Steelers under longtime defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau. So, while Pittsburgh has 11 days to prepare for San Francisco following a Thursday night victory against Cleveland, the 49ers have been preparing for the Steelers' defensive scheme even longer.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Prepping for the Steelers: The Cardinals provide the 49ers with a good test run for San Francisco's looming Monday night matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 15. Arizona and Pittsburgh use the same defensive scheme. Ray Horton, the Cardinals' first-year defensive coordinator, spent the previous seven seasons with the Steelers under longtime defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau. So, while Pittsburgh has 11 days to prepare for San Francisco following a Thursday night victory against Cleveland, the 49ers have been preparing for the Steelers' defensive scheme even longer.
I as about to post that, thats actually interesting
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I as about to post that, thats actually interesting

It will be nice having two scrimmages against the Steelers-light from a defense perspective . . . plus one extra day to prep.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Probably like those dopey Grateful Dead fans. It's not that there are millions of them all over the country, it's just the same 1,000 fools that follow them wherever they go. And for crying out loud, quit wasting your money on steelers crying towels and spend the extra dollar for a decal for BOTH sides of the helmet!
Share 49ersWebzone