There are 170 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

darnell dockett already said on twitter he treating this game like the superbowl lol
Damn, it's going to suck for the Cards. Getting two asswhoopings in three weeks from the same team. Ouch.
Originally posted by jreff22:
They are garbage, part of their great turnaround has been playing the Rams twice.

Crabs will torch Peterson again, Wells wont run on us, Fitz will be double teamed, and Kolb will be pressured all day.

Jim is going to trounce the rest of the division and make a statement in the process of doing it.

27-6 Niners win

They are better than the Rams, so I would have to disagree with your score. 20-10.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
darnell dockett already said on twitter he treating this game like the superbowl lol

Someone tweet him why he didn't treat the first and more important game like the superbowl?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Damn, it's going to suck for the Cards. Getting two asswhoopings in three weeks from the same team. Ouch.

That's funny.
Originally posted by WildBill:
They are garbage, part of their great turnaround has been playing the Rams twice.

Crabs will torch Peterson again, Wells wont run on us, Fitz will be double teamed, and Kolb will be pressured all day.

Jim is going to trounce the rest of the division and make a statement in the process of doing it.

27-6 Niners win

They are better than the Rams, so I would have to disagree with your score. 20-10.

Our O is getting better, a lot better. Kolb is back but he still has little playing time with his guys. And Goldson will have a big bone to pick, predict Doucet gets cracked in half.
Originally posted by WildBill:

27-6 Niners win

31-17

We'll make up for some of the points left on the field in the last game... We'll give up a few more though because we're playing on the road...

ah f**k it lets get another shutout 31-0
Idk about the score, but I sure hope we win with no key injuries.
First 100 game for Kendall Hunter. Book it. 112 yards rushing and a Niners win, of course.

You won't see a linebacker on Williams this game and Hunter will slice through the front 7 of the Cards. Look for pounding on the ground and then look for Kaepernick in the fourth again!

You'd think he'd want to win.
Originally posted by Whomeam:

is it just me or are they scheduling more of these div rival games closer together? looking at the weekly sched it seems like theres almost always a div game thats the second meeting of the two teams in like 3 or 4 weeks

Cool. Then he can lose it twice.
In AZ and in SEA will be harder than people think.
Doucet better not provoke Goldson again. That was a b***h move.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Cool. Then he can lose it twice.