LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ARIZONA CARDINALS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kray28
  • Veteran
With the Giants, Bears and Lions all in swan dive mode, I actually think that there's some room for both Seattle and Arizona to make a run for a wildcard spot. They'd have to beat us though. If we took our foot off the gas, it could happen.
I think this will be a tight game. Cards D is improving every week, and with Kolb back they look a little better on offense.

17-10 Niners.
11-2
Originally posted by notsoempty86:
I think this will be a tight game. Cards D is improving every week, and with Kolb back they look a little better on offense.

17-10 Niners.

we cant overlook this team, they are getting better and better. 10-7 niners
They are garbage, part of their great turnaround has been playing the Rams twice.

Crabs will torch Peterson again, Wells wont run on us, Fitz will be double teamed, and Kolb will be pressured all day.

Jim is going to trounce the rest of the division and make a statement in the process of doing it.

27-6 Niners win
Michael Crabtree is going to have his way with PP once again. Predicting 100+ yards for crab
The Cardinals will see Kyle Williams on this weeks game film and they will go .
Originally posted by HessianDud:
11-2

Is that what our record will be or the score? Nah, I won't predict the score but I think this game along with the Cowboys game will be like the Cardinals SB this year. They should be riding high but I fully expect a victory. Probably won't be as easy as the 1st game we played.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
11-2

Is that what our record will be or the score? Nah, I won't predict the score but I think this game along with the Cowboys game will be like the Cardinals SB this year. They should be riding high but I fully expect a victory. Probably won't be as easy as the 1st game we played.

lol. won't be easy, but I think we win. we know that we have to keep winning to stay ahead of the Saints.

wont be pretty though. 20-13 is my guess.
I will be at the game

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
I will be at the game

Can I go too?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTTT9ers:
Go Niners go!

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by TTTT9ers: