There are 224 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Red_Gold18:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I think beating the steelers is the only thing that could get me over this loss. They're like the same team as the ravens, but we won't be screwed by the schedule for this one.

Yes but if they give Big Ben as much time to stand around in the pocket and pick his targets as they did Flacco, they'll be giving up a lot more than 16 points.

I respectfully disagree with you. It was a big difference with the crowd, and that's one of the reasons why Ravens won today. When their crowd gets into it and start doing their Raven chant, then there's no stopping them.. and you can ask Steelers on that! San Francisco gets loud on Monday night games, and they play very hard! It's going to be a different atmosphere for this 49er team because the crowd will be right within.

Eh, I disagree with you lol, the crowd didn't seem to really screw them up this time. Seemed like a non-issue to me. Didn't see all the false starts, wasted timeouts when they can't get a call out in time, or offsides penalties that are typical reactions to a really loud crowd, like we saw in the first half against detroit or last season in seattle.

In the end they just have to execute, Ravens d-line destroyed our o-line and our d-line got no pressure on flacco. Games are often won and lost in the trenches.

Every time we've faced a tough loss the team has been able to take away some great things from it, many aspects of their game really picked up after the loss to the cowboys. I'll look at it this way: This was John's way of exposing some problems for his little brother. Making him eat some humble pie too, but ultimately you learn more from a loss than you do any win.

Screw the first round bye that's never a guarantee anyway, I just want us to be as good of a team as we can be once we get there as cliche as that sounds.
im worried about the lack of pass rush, we couldnt sack beck when the skins gave up like 10 to the bills the wk before and lately our pass rush has been no where to be found. we better sack bradford more than once and at the same time this f**king offense better score some damn tds
I hope we destroy the Rams.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
The guys get a few extra days rest while the coaching staff gets the extra days to prepare for the rams.
We are coming off our first loss in since week 2. Our guys will be hungry and ready to stomp the rams

Frank Gore will break the rushing record at home
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:
lets move on.......

its going to be a loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg week.

i heard the rams are not even going to show up for this game
Go Niners..." Slam the Rams "
The team is gonna be pumped to show something next week. This loss may wind up helping us the rest of the way, especially against Pittsburgh.
[ Edited by TheChozen on Nov 25, 2011 at 8:59 AM ]
I feel bad for St Louis... the 49ers are going to tear them apart after this loss.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Judging from all the tweets looks like JH gave the players the weekend off. A lot of them are back in their home towns.
Originally posted by susweel:
Judging from all the tweets looks like JH gave the players the weekend off. A lot of them are back in their home towns.

Yup. Sounds like everyone scattered like sticks in the wind from Baltimore.

I like this, let them get away and recharge. Its almost like we have a bye week with this week and a half before our next game. Let them clear their minds and refocus. Come back on Monday and get ready for St Louis!
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Yup. Sounds like everyone scattered like sticks in the wind from Baltimore.

You can only know what's going through the head of Alex Smith right now... (replace Adrian with Jim, Creed with Snyder, and Drago with Chilo Rachal.)

Originally posted by socalfan21:
I feel bad for St Louis... the 49ers are going to tear them apart after this loss.

and
Share 49ersWebzone