LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 354 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Please, post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it.

All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.
If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat:
http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO: When? Sunday, December 4, 2011

Where? San Francisco, CA

When?
Post all your Pre-Game musings on this thread. All other threads re the game will be merged with this thread.

Go 9ers!
lets move on.......

its going to be a loooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg week.
kill them with fire
We're gonna murder these guys, this team will be pissed!
i feel very sorry for the rams next week...
I want to kill them like the saints killed the colts, but even then I won't be satisfied.
49ers 41
Rams 3
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I want to kill them like the saints killed the colts, but even then I won't be satisfied.

i home we beat the them and the steelers as well,
Let's f**k them up!
21-10 niners
Originally posted by dorkasaurus_rex:

i home we beat the them and the steelers as well,

I think beating the steelers is the only thing that could get me over this loss. They're like the same team as the ravens, but we won't be screwed by the schedule for this one.
Well at least Frank gore will be able to break the rushing record at home

We are gonna destroy the f**king rams.

49-0
Share 49ersWebzone