LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 299 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Rams Oline is in shambles right now, if we dont have a good pass rush this game then I am officially worried going forward.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/25/rams-place-jason-smith-on-ir/
Not that this should be really tough to do against the Rams, but we have developed a tendency recently (not yesterday), to not finish drives. We CANT settle for as many field goals as we have in past weeks. Thats not going to cut it against good teams.
[ Edited by 80sbaby24 on Nov 25, 2011 at 5:25 PM ]
Our boys are pissed and will be out for blood next week. 40-0, Niners roll to victory.
52-0

I really think they'll come out and play really well.
Oh lambs........so sorry bout whats gonna happen to you guys next week.....
Lets not get this twisted... we lost to a good Baltimore team but we should beat this Rams team pretty easily as well as the rest of the NFC West opponents upcoming. Our goal is to finish at worst 13-3.
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Nov 25, 2011 at 4:02 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Anybody feel like this is a trap game.......sorry I had to do it!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Anybody feel like this is a trap game.......sorry I had to do it!!!

I don't feel any trap games until Seattle on Christmas Eve, I strongly believe that'll be the last loss we'll be handed before beating the Rams in STL and locking down the second playoff seed.
I know they beat the Saints, but good god this is a jacked-up depth chart

http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/STL

The middle of their o-line looks like it could be serviceable but they're horrid at OT. Their #1 TE is Billy freakin Bajema.

Robert Quinn 3rd on the depth chart?

The formula that got us to 9-2 is tailor made to crush the Rams IMO.
i forgot about the rams

Like on some real stuff i really hope the niners make mutton out of the rams.
Go 49ers
Has anyone seen them play? I know they have Jackson, who is a stud RB, Bradford cant seem to stay healthy, and they have one of the worst receiver corps in the league, but thats about it. Are they really as bad as their record?

Hope AZ tenderizes them for us this Sunday, easier to grind them into pulp next week.
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Lets not get this twisted... we lost to a good Baltimore team but we should beat this Rams team pretty easily as well as the rest of the NFC West opponents upcoming. Our goal is to finish at worst 13-3.

f**k that I want 14-2
Share 49ersWebzone