LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 154 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bring these f**kin pussies on, 10-2 when this game is over
49ers are going to get ready 4 war. One question; what do we have to do to and who do we root for to loose to clinch?
49ers 70
Lambs 0
The 81' 9ers came off a week 11 loss to the Browns and faced . . . guess who in week 12?? The Rams. . . . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_San_Francisco_49ers_season#Schedule
Hope the Niners kick the s**t outta the lambs.
Chilo better not start or play..........ever again.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I think beating the steelers is the only thing that could get me over this loss. They're like the same team as the ravens, but we won't be screwed by the schedule for this one.

Yes but if they give Big Ben as much time to stand around in the pocket and pick his targets as they did Flacco, they'll be giving up a lot more than 16 points.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

This. Would be ecstatic if they gave him his walking papers in Baltimore and told him to find his own way home.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This. Would be ecstatic if they gave him his walking papers in Baltimore and told him to find his own way home.

He might bump into that radio douchebag from Philly still trying to get to San Francisco on his bike.
No blow out here. Divisional game.

SF-23
STL-10

Kick their f**king ass.
Worst rushing defense in the league . . . I think we're going to violate them.

I would rather sign a guy off the street. Why can't we just put in Kilgore? Could he be WORSE? That would be impossible.
So did Snyder just suffer a bruise/sprain, heard it wasn't serious, and that he'd be back next week.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I think beating the steelers is the only thing that could get me over this loss. They're like the same team as the ravens, but we won't be screwed by the schedule for this one.

Yes but if they give Big Ben as much time to stand around in the pocket and pick his targets as they did Flacco, they'll be giving up a lot more than 16 points.

I respectfully disagree with you. It was a big difference with the crowd, and that's one of the reasons why Ravens won today. When their crowd gets into it and start doing their Raven chant, then there's no stopping them.. and you can ask Steelers on that! San Francisco gets loud on Monday night games, and they play very hard! It's going to be a different atmosphere for this 49er team because the crowd will be right within.
Share 49ersWebzone