Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
f**k that I want 14-2

This.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Anybody feel like this is a trap game.......sorry I had to do it!!!

I don't feel any trap games until Seattle on Christmas Eve, I strongly believe that'll be the last loss we'll be handed before beating the Rams in STL and locking down the second playoff seed.

So you see us beating Pittsburgh???

I frickin HATE Pittsburgh with a passion!!!
i seriously doubt we lose this game but we can't take it lightly either. the rams defense has shown they can cause problems for teams up front at times (which is how they beat the saints) and this is a divisional game. i think we'll probably come out a bit sluggish but then pull away in the 2nd half.

final score -

49ers - 62
rams - 3
blow them out!!
Originally posted by frenchmov:
i seriously doubt we lose this game but we can't take it lightly either. the rams defense has shown they can cause problems for teams up front at times (which is how they beat the saints) and this is a divisional game. i think we'll probably come out a bit sluggish but then pull away in the 2nd half.

final score -

49ers - 62
rams - 3
Wow, that will be some tough Rams defense....
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Anybody feel like this is a trap game.......sorry I had to do it!!!

I don't feel any trap games until Seattle on Christmas Eve, I strongly believe that'll be the last loss we'll be handed before beating the Rams in STL and locking down the second playoff seed.

Take that back! Me and my family (we live in Portland now) are traveling up to Seattle to spend Xmas there and go to the game!

They better not f**king ruin my Xmas for me
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I want extreme blow out against the Rams. I want us to drive it till they scream. I want to see scoring drives all day long I want it to be 4th Quarter with only a min or so to go and we still going down for another score. I want BLOOD!!!!!
Just win this game and go 10-2 and I'll be happy
Anyone scared of Bradford to Lloyd connection?

Originally posted by verb1der:

I hope Goldson breaks Lloyd in half.
Originally posted by ace49ers:
The 81' 9ers came off a week 11 loss to the Browns and faced . . . guess who in week 12?? The Rams. . . . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1981_San_Francisco_49ers_season#Schedule

Originally posted by verb1der:

Lloyd will get his "sports center" receptions in garbage time.

After Rams are down 3 possessions in the 4th quarter.
So you see us beating Pittsburgh???

I frickin HATE Pittsburgh with a passion!!!

That will be a VERY tough game. Their defense is about as good as Baltimore if not better, except they have a much better Linebacker corps. Their offense is much more explosive than the Ravens. We just had to stop Ray Rice (in theory). With Pitt, Ben Rothlisberger extends plays better than anybody and Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Mike Wallace, Hines Ward and Ben's favorite, Heath Miller THRIVE in "scramble drills".

Plus, they play Cleveland AT HOME on a Thursday game and don't have to play us until 11 days later on Monday Night Football so that flight from the east coast will not be a factor like it is for most teams as they will have PLENTY of time between games to prepare. Our pass rush has been, well, non existent of late and they run a MUCH BETTER zone blitzing scheme than the Ravens and you saw how many problems they (Baltimore) gave us. I Can honestly see us losing to Pitt, winning out, and finishing 13-3 with 12-4 being the "at worst" with that 4th loss coming in Seattle.

But back on topic, the Rams stand no chance next week lol
We're coming out to this game heated. We will dismantle the rams.
Share 49ersWebzone