There are 342 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lets just sign vincent jackson next yr
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
are you f**king kidding me?!?!
Let the piece of s**t rot on the bench. Throwing aside the fact I'm a disenfranchised fan, he's not going to live up to his hype, and he's a headache.
so when do we go after Braylon?
He has 1000 pairs of shoes...it's the 9.5 inch high heel Louboutins that did it...
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

After we trade gore....
lmao
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Breaking: A foot injury could knock Michael Crabtree out of the preseason lineup for a third straight year. #49ers ... tinyurl.com/3kl47xe

The foot injury that kept Michael Crabtree out of player-run practices in June is more serious than previously believed, and the 49ers' top wideout could miss four to six weeks of training camp and the preseason, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

That's why the 49ers were in the running for veteran wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who was traded from Cincinnati to New England earlier today. The 49ers will continue to pursue a veteran receiver on the free-agent market who could perhaps start opposite Josh Morgan when the season begins.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/07/foot-injury-wil.html

Seriously, I know I'm a mod, but a 49ers fan first and hate to say this but, lets just trade his ass already. It seems like this guy just doesn't want to be here, blah blah blah hes shy "excuse", Gore is too, but at least hes straight up with the fans and media.

All speculation on my behalf, but still his track record is fishy.

I dont think hes faking it, our team doctors have to know how serious it is. Just seems like really bad timing. Its just disappointing, i also question whether he even likes the team.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

no no no no no
Originally posted by ClassicNiner:
He has 1000 pairs of shoes...it's the 9.5 inch high heel Louboutins that did it...

trade him, just do it
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by drake49er:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Breaking: A foot injury could knock Michael Crabtree out of the preseason lineup for a third straight year. #49ers ... tinyurl.com/3kl47xe

The foot injury that kept Michael Crabtree out of player-run practices in June is more serious than previously believed, and the 49ers' top wideout could miss four to six weeks of training camp and the preseason, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

That's why the 49ers were in the running for veteran wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who was traded from Cincinnati to New England earlier today. The 49ers will continue to pursue a veteran receiver on the free-agent market who could perhaps start opposite Josh Morgan when the season begins.

Seriously, I know I'm a mod, but a 49ers fan first and hate to say this but, lets just trade his ass already. It seems like this guy just doesn't want to be here, blah blah blah hes shy "excuse", Gore is too, but at least hes straight up with the fans and media.

I'm sure a lot of people agree with you. Crabtree has ZERO work ethic and prolly won't improve much. I say trade him to the Cowboys for a 1st, 3rd, and a 6th.

Nah I wouldn't want to give Crabcakes the benefit of the doubt playing in front of his home crowd again, I'd rather it be Cleveland or Detroit.
Originally posted by toeknee:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows

I dont think hes faking it, our team doctors have to know how serious it is. Just seems like really bad timing. Its just disappointing, i also question whether he even likes the team.

How long till the news gets out, that its prob an injury related to something from before he was drafted.
  • evil
  • Veteran
It's the same foot that had the stress fracture so why is all of this being dumped on Crabtree personally ? Why exactly should we trade him if it is a legit injury ?

It's looking more and more like every draft pick will not only make the team but will also need to START.
Share 49ersWebzone