LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im not even surprised.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
Breaking: A foot injury could knock Michael Crabtree out of the preseason lineup for a third straight year. #49ers ... tinyurl.com/3kl47xe

The foot injury that kept Michael Crabtree out of player-run practices in June is more serious than previously believed, and the 49ers' top wideout could miss four to six weeks of training camp and the preseason, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

That's why the 49ers were in the running for veteran wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who was traded from Cincinnati to New England earlier today. The 49ers will continue to pursue a veteran receiver on the free-agent market who could perhaps start opposite Josh Morgan when the season begins.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/07/foot-injury-wil.html

pa the tic
What was that?

Preseason?

OW MY FOOT
Blame this on the lockout as well. If he had been able to see team doctors this could've been dealt with in the offseason.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Blame this on the lockout as well. If he had been able to see team doctors this could've been dealt with in the offseason.

whatev...im over this douche now

he can afford to go to a normal Dr
No! I'm shocked!

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

whatev...im over this douche now

This he is going to flame out faster than R.Woods then.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I say bring back TO!!!

not f**king surprised sign a damn wr that can actually play baalke or trade or one
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Guy does not training camps and preseason
Damn Shoes!!!!!!!
lol
Share 49ersWebzone