LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So how long is this foot injury suppose to last? Is this going to be an issue for the rest of his career, like Percy Harvin and his headaches? All I keep hearing is, it's his foot, but what does that mean?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So how long is this foot injury suppose to last? Is this going to be an issue for the rest of his career, like Percy Harvin and his headaches? All I keep hearing is, it's his foot, but what does that mean?

doesnt seem to be bothering him
Originally posted by valrod33:

and Harvin's headaches went away with Childress.

I just keep seeing him on the injury report (foot). As to whether it's bothering him or not, I'm not sure. Is he practicing with the team?

I just keep seeing him on the injury report (foot). As to whether it's bothering him or not, I'm not sure. Is he practicing with the team?
They have been limiting him in practice, which is why you see him on the injury report.
Share 49ersWebzone