LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Malcolm Floyd is a FA..
Better make it back in 4 weeks...
New Coach, New season, Same old nightmare. I'd cut his sorry ass and sign a division III player. At least they give 100%
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by susweel:
Might want to take a look at Braylon Edwards.

lol he cant catch

he's about the same skill level as crabs

lol he cant catch

I would rather gain improvement for the long term, at this pace Crabs will not get a new contract with us.
LOL!! Hated the Crabtree pick then, hate it even more now...

Good lord, with all this BS I wish the F-N lockout was still going on

lol he cant catch

Braylon Edwards makes Alex Smith pick look legit
I tell you guys this who think that Crabtree is really injured or in pain too much to get to work; tell your girls/wives all of his antics, and his dealings with the team when hes saying he's too hurt to play and ask them what they think:

"b***h move"
Alex Smith, our starting QB, has shown mere flashes of competent QB play during his time here and is now backed up by a rookie.

Frank Gore is nearing 30, holding out, and coming off a serious injury.

Crabtree is our best WR, has underperformed thus far, and will miss TC for a third straight year.

The 49ers have lost, and will likely lose more, valuable veteran talent at key positions; and have yet to attract any free agents at areas of huge concern.

The secondary is an absolute joke in a QB driven league.

Head Coach is unproven.

GM was promoted from within, and has done an average-at-best job at talent evaluation so far.

Ownership cares more about a new stadium than winning games.

Patrick Willis. Vernon Davis. Mike Iupati. Justin Smith. Memories of former glory. That's all we've got.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I tell you guys this who think that Crabtree is really injured or in pain too much to get to work; tell your girls/wives all of his antics, and his dealings with the team when hes saying he's too hurt to play and ask them what they think:

"b***h move"

Ok, you want me to ask my girlfriend or wife, how about my 4 year old daughter about football? Sure, before I make up my own mind.. Dude, seriously... What you did and are asking is the "b***h move".

Did he really sprain his p***y again, f**k!!
The best thing we can hope for now is tanking this season and picking Andrew Luck next draft.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

"b***h move"

AGAIN for those who want to ignore facts and replace them with assumption and speculation...

VD brought up the injury during Camp Alex as being more serious than new cleats:

Quote:
Crabtree has been a mysterious man this off-season, choosing to workout with other team members early in the summer, and then after telling reporters on Wednesday he would speak with them the following day, Crabtree sped right past the media on a golf cart.

But the most important mystery regarding the Texas Tech alum is his injured foot that he sustained at the first Alex Smith camp back in early June at Alex Smith’s first camp. However, tight end Vernon Davis was happy to speak with the media regarding Crabtree’s injury and as San Francisco Chronicle writer Kevin Lynch writes, the wide receiver may have a more serious injury.

“Tight end Vernon Davis, in Crabtree's absence, answered the question saying the foot injury he sustained June 9 in Camp Alex #1 is far more than just a case of a sore foot brought on by the pinch of new cleats. However Davis said he should be ready should training camp start on time.”

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Jul 28, 2011 at 20:57:26 ]
Honestly, put him on the trading block.

Let Gore hold out all he wants.
Alex Smith will be gone after this season.

To heck with all these crap players and money hogs. Clean it up coach and move on.
This guy is a giant bust...zero heart makes it impossible for him to succeed
Share 49ersWebzone