There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Crabtree has a foot injury...

We are officially f***ed. No Wr, Cb, St, QB, RB, or DL. No matter how good the coach is he cannot preform magic. We have no talent in the team other than Patrick Willis. If you guys think we are a good team then you guys are delusional.
Originally posted by luis1985:
We are officially f***ed. No Wr, Cb, St, QB, RB, or DL. No matter how good the coach is he cannot preform magic. We have no talent in the team other than Patrick Willis. If you guys think we are a good team then you guys are delusional.

I was excited when they drafted him. Now, I'm not so sure. He seems very brittle. Every year it's something with this guy.
Might want to take a look at Braylon Edwards.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luis1985:

Quit whining the offseason is far from over. Sure our team sucks if we get noone, but we could still be making a run for nnamdi, a top receiver, gore isn't gone, and our qbs might get better with an offense minded coach, so yes there could be light at the end of this scary tunnel called free agency. If you want to switch teams no one's stopping you, i'll stay faithful.
BRING HOME T.O.!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:

lol he cant catch

seriously..edwards,, t.o., moss...somebody haha
Malcolm Floyd is a FA..
Better make it back in 4 weeks...
New Coach, New season, Same old nightmare. I'd cut his sorry ass and sign a division III player. At least they give 100%
Originally posted by jreff22:

lol he cant catch

he's about the same skill level as crabs

lol he cant catch

I would rather gain improvement for the long term, at this pace Crabs will not get a new contract with us.
LOL!! Hated the Crabtree pick then, hate it even more now...

Good lord, with all this BS I wish the F-N lockout was still going on

lol he cant catch

Braylon Edwards makes Alex Smith pick look legit