LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Crabtree has a foot injury...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't think I've posted since last season. I would like to express my feelings on this subject. F**k crabtree and everything his diva a$$ stands for. This confirms he doesn't love the game, not on this team. If he is in fact is hurt I'm sorry, but I just can't believe that. I don't want to see him in a niner uniform. Give it to someone that wants it and will play with heart. He can go to the cowboys like he wants suck romo's $&*•!!! Damn I'm pissed.

[ Edited by 49ersBest1 on Jul 28, 2011 at 20:28:09 ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Crabs is a bust anyway..dude is a soft primadonna.
I'm so not surprised.
wow crabtree really hates training camp, wonder if he will ever participate in one
Seriously? Can u even call yourselves fans? One of our most promising young players gets injured and you suggest to trade him? Are you the same ones complaining that were losing all our talent? Well that's a good idea might as well just get rid of patrick willis and vernon too. Get f**king real and calm down. I swear the lockout has people thinking irrationally.
It looks like we are just snake-bit this season...we can't catch a break...but we should get off Nnamdi and start getting some players in or we re going to be sunk...
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
I don't think I've posted since last season. I would like to express my feelings on this subject. F**k crabtree and everything his diva a$$ stands for. This confirms he doesn't love the game, not on this team. If he is in fact is hurt I'm sorry, but I just can't believe that. I don't want to see him in a niner uniform. Give it to someone that wants it and will play with heart. He can go to the cowboys like he wants suck romo's $&*•!!! Damn I'm pissed.

You sound just like...

me. Youre 100% right
We are officially f***ed. No Wr, Cb, St, QB, RB, or DL. No matter how good the coach is he cannot preform magic. We have no talent in the team other than Patrick Willis. If you guys think we are a good team then you guys are delusional.
Originally posted by luis1985:
We are officially f***ed. No Wr, Cb, St, QB, RB, or DL. No matter how good the coach is he cannot preform magic. We have no talent in the team other than Patrick Willis. If you guys think we are a good team then you guys are delusional.

I was excited when they drafted him. Now, I'm not so sure. He seems very brittle. Every year it's something with this guy.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Might want to take a look at Braylon Edwards.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luis1985:

Quit whining the offseason is far from over. Sure our team sucks if we get noone, but we could still be making a run for nnamdi, a top receiver, gore isn't gone, and our qbs might get better with an offense minded coach, so yes there could be light at the end of this scary tunnel called free agency. If you want to switch teams no one's stopping you, i'll stay faithful.
BRING HOME T.O.!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:

lol he cant catch
Originally posted by susweel:

seriously..edwards,, t.o., moss...somebody haha
Share 49ersWebzone