LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
This kids going to be very good. He just started playing CB his Sr. Year. That is amazing. The kid plays well just on pure talent. Just wait until he masters technique. Beast Mode! Hopefully he and Rogers will be our starting CBs for years to come.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
This kids going to be very good. He just started playing CB his Sr. Year. That is amazing. The kid plays well just on pure talent. Just wait until he masters technique. Beast Mode! Hopefully he and Rogers will be our starting CBs for years to come.

Wouldn't be upset with this
i had a weird dream that involved a bit of the niner game(dunno why as it was a "side plot") anyway he had 2 int

doubt it happens but lets see if my dreams can tell the future
Should see some serious playing time this week, maybe he impresses and knocks Brown out of the nickel
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i had a weird dream that involved a bit of the niner game(dunno why as it was a "side plot") anyway he had 2 int

doubt it happens but lets see if my dreams can tell the future

clearly, they can't.
It's mind blowing that tarrell brown is going to be the #2 this week, with spencer and possibly brock out. (culliver #3)

I don't see that lasting past like the 3rd drive, after brown gets beat, or run over by a rb.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
It's mind blowing that tarrell brown is going to be the #2 this week, with spencer and possibly brock out. (culliver #3)

I don't see that lasting past like the 3rd drive, after brown gets beat, or run over by a rb.

Brown has started every game, no?
Well he gets his shot this week.....lets see if Baalke bet right on this kid.....
Hope this kid takes his shot and impresses this week
terrible brown has been our #2 CB the entire season. shawnte played last week but was listed as #3.

i didn't like what i saw out of culliver at ALL against the eagles. go back and watch. very tentative and unsure about himself. watch the mccoy catch on 3rd down. culliver is clearly in a position to at LEAST stop mccoy for no gain. what does he do? just sits back and waits for the ball to get in mccoys hands, then just stands still and lets mccoy make a move on him and get about 10 yards.

on a drive later in the game the samething. he does not attack the ball. just sits back and waits to get violated by the offensive player.

Dude's been ballin.
He needs to be battling Brown for the #3 spot when Spencer gets back
Hes doing better than I expected at CB. He was a damn good FS but im liking his potential more at CB right now.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Wouldn't be upset with this
Niether would I.....
Originally posted by angelv05:
Dude's been ballin.

Why are people so high on our rookie's? I don't get it. Don't you know he wasn't "projected" to do the things he is doing on the field?
I don't think he was ever "projected" to make that interception. They should have ruled it a catch for Tampa. The referees don't seem to understand what our rookies are projected to do.
Share 49ersWebzone