LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

Sando Talks Niners

Shop Find 49ers gear online
keep smith!!!!

keep him far away from the 49ers as possible!!!
Harbaugh had better listen to all the quarterback gurus on this board, they obviously know much more than him. f**kin' hilarious...
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Harbaugh had better listen to all the quarterback gurus on this board, they obviously know much more than him. f**kin' hilarious...

lol, seriously. Let the guy coach, it's not like we have imbeciles like Singletary on our staff anymore, these guys know the position.
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by Boomer49:
People on here are hilarious !!! Harbaugh has to evaluate Alex because that is his job and if he makes an attempt to keep him he obviously thinks he has what it takes to be a productive qb at least for the short term and if he doesn't than he probably doesn't feel he has enough be productive. But if Harbaugh did not evaluate him and just sent him packing just because and he went to another team and played for a more stable orginization who had an identity as a football team and was successful most of you would whine and cry about how we let him go !!!

Alex will not win in the league period. His 18-30 record prove that. Harbaugh may be good,but not even he can turn crap into gold.

Just one thing... there's no way you know quarterbacks OR football better than Harbaugh... if that's who he wants, then we should all be fine with it until it's proven that it won't work.
we need to fire harbaugh immediately if alex is brought back
Nice find. Have faith in Harbaugh
People on here are hilarious !!! Harbaugh has to evaluate Alex because that is his job and if he makes an attempt to keep him he obviously thinks he has what it takes to be a productive qb at least for the short term and if he doesn't than he probably doesn't feel he has enough be productive. But if Harbaugh did not evaluate him and just sent him packing just because and he went to another team and played for a more stable orginization who had an identity as a football team and was successful most of you would whine and cry about how we let him go !!!

Alex will not win in the league period. His 18-30 record prove that. Harbaugh may be good,but not even he can turn crap into gold.

LOL You Look at his record do you remember his rookie season? And that Losing season was HIS fault right???? Let me explain something to you had Montana be the QB on that team he would have left fear of Not making it home alive that how bad the team was to Blame a rookie QB for losing that year shows all you like at is stats and NOT the situation...I gues the Giants shouldnt have kept M Cain or J Sanchez as pitcher cause their rookie year they were LOSING pitchers...

Alex Smith made a Large improvement over his rookie season in year 2...then in 2009 he was projected stat wise to throw what was it 3200 yds, 25 TDs and 14 INTs that was pretty good considering he had a CLOWN for an OC in 09

Thing is NOBODY here KNOWS what A Smith can do with a real QB oriented coach...Well we saw in year 2 what he could do with N Turner wasnt great but it was LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than his rookie season. And his 3rd year everyone was judging him how he was playing with a separated shoulder Id Like to see ANYONE of you here TRY playing in the nFL with a separated shoulder so we could ALL Laugh AT YOU too
Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:

LOL You Look at his record do you remember his rookie season? And that Losing season was HIS fault right???? Let me explain something to you had Montana be the QB on that team he would have left fear of Not making it home alive that how bad the team was to Blame a rookie QB for losing that year shows all you like at is stats and NOT the situation...I gues the Giants shouldnt have kept M Cain or J Sanchez as pitcher cause their rookie year they were LOSING pitchers...

Alex Smith made a Large improvement over his rookie season in year 2...then in 2009 he was projected stat wise to throw what was it 3200 yds, 25 TDs and 14 INTs that was pretty good considering he had a CLOWN for an OC in 09

Thing is NOBODY here KNOWS what A Smith can do with a real QB oriented coach...Well we saw in year 2 what he could do with N Turner wasnt great but it was LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than his rookie season. And his 3rd year everyone was judging him how he was playing with a separated shoulder Id Like to see ANYONE of you here TRY playing in the nFL with a separated shoulder so we could ALL Laugh AT YOU too

Excuse! Excuses! Excuses! I have heard all of Alex homers excuses! For way to damn long! Alex is a bust and if this franchise brings him back for A 7th year. We deserve to be laughed at!
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

Just one thing... there's no way you know quarterbacks OR football better than Harbaugh... if that's who he wants, then we should all be fine with it until it's proven that it won't work.

I bet you thought the same thing about Bill Walsh....Afterall he started out what 8-24...By your own statement you thought Bill Walsh was a Lousy coach and he couldnt win games...Guess what he coached a team that won 3 Superbowls Not bad for a LOSER...
[ Edited by SashRoxx-1 on Jan 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Excuse! Excuses! Excuses! I have heard all of Alex homers excuses! For way to damn long! Alex is a bust and if this franchise brings him back for A 7th year. We deserve to be laughed at!

What Excuses...Show me where my posts isnt factual...When did he have a coach in the NFL that had a clue about QBs? Please show me...Hoestler or whatever his name is? M Nolan? M Singletary? Raye? He Had 1 N Turner and his season wasnt that bad and AS IS Said it was LEAPS AND BOUNDS better then his rookie record?

You claim Im making up excuses but where show me where my statement about him not having a QB knowledgeable coach...Thats like saying you want to learn to play the drums and I hook you up with my brother who's a guitarist...again Show me where my excuse is?
Originally posted by ads_2006:

We??? How is it we....1st nobody here thats WE has ANY Autority on what happens and Im sorry if J Harbaugh likes something I'd trust his football knowledge a l;ittle more than yours...What Have you done in the NFL? besides goto a game and I dont know eat and drink beer...That makes you an expert on player personnel over a guy that KNOWS what he's doing?
Originally posted by PTulini:
Guys... RELAX! Alex Smith isn't coming back here. I guarantee it. That was just Jim Harbaugh giving a PC answer. As of now, Alex is the best QB that the 49ers have, but they will get better.

IN HARBAUGH I TRUST!

What Excuses...Show me where my posts isnt factual...When did he have a coach in the NFL that had a clue about QBs? Please show me...Hoestler or whatever his name is? M Nolan? M Singletary? Raye? He Had 1 N Turner and his season wasnt that bad and AS IS Said it was LEAPS AND BOUNDS better then his rookie record?

You claim Im making up excuses but where show me where my statement about him not having a QB knowledgeable coach...Thats like saying you want to learn to play the drums and I hook you up with my brother who's a guitarist...again Show me where my excuse is?

Let see it bad coaching,OL,Wideouts,Front Office,and last but not least the fans fault for booing him. You know what all that has in common. Thier all excuses for a guy that wouldn't have lasted 3 years on any other team! You know why Alex keeps wanting to come back,because no other team would be foolished to keep going to the well. Praying for some thing that's not there!

Let see it bad coaching,OL,Wideouts,Front Office,and last but not least the fans fault for booing him. You know what all that has in common. Thier all excuses for a guy that wouldn't have lasted 3 years on any other team! You know why Alex keeps wanting to come back,because no other team would be foolished to keep going to the well. Praying for some thing that's not there!

LOL You still havent answered my question...Doesnt matter Im through with this anyway,,,Besides NOBODY here KNOWS what even going to happen.
Share 49ersWebzone