LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ZRF80
I feel for Westbrook.

From a franchise like Philly to a franchise like SF

From Andy Reid to Mike Singletary

From Donovan McNabb to Alex Smith.

Damn shame.........
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Alex Smith flashed his one allotted glimmer of competency last week

Unfortunately, so true
Originally posted by ZRF80:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

Dude you have to have the worst post on this board. Everyone gets it. I can't wait till Alex is gone and I mean that. First because this experiment is over and second so you will not have any reason to post.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
At least this is the last game. Maybe next year we'll have competent coaches.

What do you mean there are two more games.
if we can recover 5 onside kicks and score in less than a minute each time----we could win !!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I seriously have a feeling that after this, we are going to make the playoffs, and start off one of the greatest controversy's the NFL has ever seen.

I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT

that would be THE greatest nfl story ever!
Brian Westbook = most under utilized talent on the team this year. Pathetic.
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

Whatever you are smoking or drinking...I want some.

Me too!...

Is that some medicinal pot?
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:
if we can recover 5 onside kicks and score in less than a minute each time----we could win !!

Yeah!

JIMMY RAYE LIVES!!!

lmfao
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Alex Smith flashed his one allotted glimmer of competency last week

Unfortunately, so true

I hate Alex Smith, but this was a collapse by the entire team...particularly coaching and playing disciplined football
Originally posted by sfninerfanMax:

Go to bed, Jed. It's over!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
So the Chargers OC has been able to get their premier WR to match up against Terrell Brown, Takeo Spikes and Goldson. What's next, Ray Macdonald?

Yet we can't even get Davis open enough to throw him the ball. I dont want the Niners to play one more game this season.

You move your best players around and get them reasonable matchups. Then, even when they're covered, you give them a chance to make a play. Not only have we not put VD in favorable positions, Alex "I wont risk a TO" Smith isnt even attempting to give him the ball.....

LOL, you post on this the entire time and literally every single post is about Alex Smith. The entire team and coaching staff is playing like crap. That's why no one on here likes you... you made your point. You're like a broken record playing millie vanillie.

the truth hurts.....
after 6 years, you guys should be eating your crow....

Umm... okay. Who should we play then? Troy Smith? David Carr? Alex isn't a great QB, but he is the best we have. Is that false? Why would we "eat crow?"

How is the rest of the team doing? You are like Alex's psycho ex girlfriend... OBSESSED. We got the point man... the first 20,000 posts.

did we look this bad with Troy Smith ?

did you miss the buccaneers game?

Here we go again comparing Alex to Troy who we picked up off the streets with no reps in training camp and is a 5th round draft pick.

See I can play the excuse game too.
Share 49ersWebzone