There are 208 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Brian Westbook = most under utilized talent on the team this year. Pathetic.

On this team? On ANY team in the league! I bet he wishes he went to St. Louis!
Originally posted by BrianGO:
I seriously have a feeling that after this, we are going to make the playoffs, and start off one of the greatest controversy's the NFL has ever seen.

LOL nah, Seahawks and Rams will both shock the NFL this weekend and win, knocking us out of the playoffs for good.
I called a 37-20 SD win, but it isn't even going to be that close. YIKES!!!

Signing off for bed with 3:30 to go.
Originally posted by Mospeed:
Can't blame this one on Alex, it starts and ends with the coach.

Rookie coach,
Rookie OC,

= really bad results.
Originally posted by mr2324jgf:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Alex is getting hot, I feel a comeback looming...

There's always a comeback for the Alice apologists

Alex smith needs to have backups playing on defense to be able to do anything

Our defense needs to have backups playing to do anything... our first team o line sucks against backups. Alex Smith is a disgrace to backup human skin.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
If Alex SMith wasnt injured, he wouldve been on that probowl list. Maybe not as high as Brady, but definitely in the 5-6 spot...........

Dude you have to have the worst post on this board. Everyone gets it. I can't wait till Alex is gone and I mean that. First because this experiment is over and second so you will not have any reason to post.

You're right. When Troy was our QB, I had a lot more time to focus on other areas of need....eg coaching, defense, etc.

Smith just seems to make matters worse, and Im glad that his fans get b***h slapped everytime they stand up for him. Serves them right for supporting this disaster 6 year project....
Philp Rivers is the best QB in the NFL.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Rookie coach,
Rookie OC,

= really bad results.

Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Alex Smith flashed his one allotted glimmer of competency last week

Unfortunately, so true

I hate Alex Smith, but this was a collapse by the entire team...particularly coaching and playing disciplined football

This is true also.. top/down fail..
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

ZRF is about to get warned for inciting and spamming.... The repetition in an effort to rile up others is not necessary.

About 15 weeks to late at this point.
Why even bother calling timeout?
This is all Justin Smith's fault.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Lol actually NFN, I think he's been effin' hilarious tonight!!!
Share 49ersWebzone