LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Alex Smith simply cannot win when it counts or against good team. Troy Smith should've been brought in, in the 3rd qrt.

Troy cant win against a good team either

yeah in 5 games he played 2 good teams

thats a good sample size to determine Troy cant beat good teams

brilliant
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

Outstanding. The 49ers might consider hiring her as their conditioning coach.

parade her on the sidelines and we may be able to win the game
Boooooooooooooooooooo this team!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Alex Smith simply cannot win when it counts or against good team. Troy Smith should've been brought in, in the 3rd qrt.

Troy cant win against a good team either

A change of pace of s**tty QB play would've been nice. But nice to know 5 games of evaluation of T. Smith was enough for you jreff.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Dec 16, 2010 at 8:51 PM ]
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

ANd please, if you're going to warn me for inciting.......then flip through the 100 or swo pages in this thread and warn all the posters that cursed, attacked, and mocked me........trying to get a response from me.

Did anyone else issue attacks like this?

Smith just seems to make matters worse, and Im glad that his fans get b***h slapped everytime they stand up for him. Serves them right for supporting this disaster 6 year project....

It has nothing to do with Smith's play and EVERYTHING to do with your ego and need to attack and belittle others. Constantly. In every thread. Regardless of topic, YOU bring Smith into it SOLELY to antagonize. Figure it out or get lost. Nearly everybody else already has. Consider this your last unofficial warning.

Are you serious ? There are posters on this forum that have cursed, provoked, and attacked me SPECIFICALLY in their posts, and you're holding a gun to my head because I said that Alex SMith's fans deserve to be b***h slapped ? Are you counting that as a personal attack on all fo Smith's supporters aka that if each and every one of them were standing in front of me, I would b***h slap them because they deserve it ?

Look, if you want to use that comment against me, then all the power to you. You're a mod, and there's nothing I can do to change your mind. But at least have the courtesy to go back and warn each and every poster that took the time to attack me personally in their posts in this gameday thread.

You have completely missed the point. I'll state it again for you:

It has nothing to do with Smith's play and EVERYTHING to do with your ego and need to attack and belittle others.

Constantly.

In every thread.

Regardless of topic, YOU bring Smith into it SOLELY to antagonize.

Figure it out or get lost.

Nearly everybody else already has.

And some more, so that you are CRYSTAL CLEAR on my position. From the rules -

Personal Attacks

Personal attacks of ANY kind, are prohibited. Attacking someone, even if in jest, may still get you warned. Personal attacks do not have to include swear words, they just have to be an attack on a person rather than their idea. Posters that incite others and repeatedly inflame tensions may be banned. Simply having a dissenting opinion on an issue, as long as that opinion is expressed in a tactful manner, is not a warnable offense. Phrases that intend to attack a member while doing it by attacking another person may also result in a warning (e.g. "your mom").

Posting

Spamming of the forum is strictly prohibited. Each site defines spamming a little differently. At 49erswebzone.com spam includes, but is not limited to; posting multiple threads on the same topic, repeated unsolicited advertisements, posting threads or posts that are not topical and only serve to clutter the board. Flooding the forum is prohibited and may result in you being immediately and permanently banned. This includes, but is not limited to; a blatant shift in topic, repeating the same post over and over or repeating the same thread over and over.

High Maintenance Clause

Any member who occupies a majority of admin or moderator time unnecessarily will be shown the door.

Each of the bolded applies to you.

Again, figure it out.
[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Dec 16, 2010 at 8:54 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone