There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Smith/Romo injury reports?

Smith has more heart than most of us a*****es give him credit for.

He will start on Sunday.
He'll be fine too go I think, No report is good news right? Maybe just to throw Broncos off so they have to prepare for Alex, Carr, T.Smith which I think should'nt matter anyways since our coaches dont know what game planning is.
ahhh i love when the cowboys lose
Obamacare
Originally posted by bracus:
How is it they know Romo has a broken clavicle and is out 8-10 weeks before the start of the 2nd half of the game he got injured in, but 2 days later we don't have a clue about Alex? Are our Drs as clueless as our coaches?

The Panthers dont have an MRI machine in their stadium and the Cowboys do. THe MRI was dont today the 9ers were gonns send the results to their DRs back in the states. The niners dont need to know until Wednesday when the niners resume practice. Geez you guys are ridiculous
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Smith has more heart than most of us a*****es give him credit for.

He will start on Sunday.

yea, Justin will start
Do people really not know the difference between a broken bone and torn tissue?
because tony romo broke his freaken collar bone
I am confounded why Alex decided to go to London instead of flying to Atlanta and seeing Dr. Andrews who treated his original separation. National health care in the UK is notoriously slow and of questionable quality.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

lets ask the karate experts.....
Originally posted by fly15:

Originally posted by fly15:

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Be patient Coach Sing is lo[url=null]null[/url] [img=null] [video]null[/video] oking at Alex's X-ray film.

LMFAO
in my honest opinion...alex is good to go, but coaches and doctors are deciding whether or not they want smith finishing the season....if not, they wont clear him...doesnt hurt his sensitive feelings like benching him
Originally posted by txniner2:
ahhh i love when the cowboys lose

I think its pretty funny how the cowboys season is similar to ours. Both had high expectations .both have underachieved. Both have lost their QB's to injury. Both have horrible backups at QB.