LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 230 users in the forums

Smith/Romo injury reports?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't give a F*ck! about Romo or the Cowboys, So whoemever wants to talk about them? Go on their site and not here!!!! Now about Smith; The 49ers are playing possum to trick Denver.
I don't give a F*ck! about Romo or the Cowboys, So whoemever wants to talk about them? Go on their site and not here!!!! Now about Smith; The 49ers are playing possum to trick Denver.
I don't give a F*ck! about Romo or the Cowboys, So whomever wants to talk about them? Go on their site and not here!!!! Now about Smith; The 49ers are playing possum to trick Denver.
Originally posted by HIMYM:
Originally posted by JaaDogg49:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by txniner2:
ahhh i love when the cowboys lose

I think its pretty funny how the cowboys season is similar to ours. Both had high expectations .both have underachieved. Both have lost their QB's to injury. Both have horrible backups at QB.

And both have high school coaches.

LOL. But the Cowboys owner is good while we have the Yorks...

True, we would at the very least have a new stadium to get beaten in with Jones. And an owner that wouldn't tolerate hirees not being able to get plays in on time. I do think Jerry meddles too much though.

Yes. But...

~ He won 3 Super Bowls.
~ He has a $1.5 Billion dollar stadium that is the 8th wonder of the world.
~ Cowboys kill it in revenue generation compared to the rest of the league.

Is that not light years better than the YORKIES?...

How about getting off their nuts, man. The one time I read a positive post from you, its you sucking the dick of the cowboys.

Everything is what it is, so you don't have to troll and keep talking s**t about my team.
There's a lot we need to improve on with the 49ers and you could actually add some sort of proactive ideas for a change.

But if that's too much, then keep on doing what you're doing but remember to wipe up the slobber off jerry jones' feet and dez's strap.

Damn you piss me off with what you never have to offer for our team.

DAMN!!!!! WELL SAID!!!!

This. It's amazing how everybody thinks they know the perfect plan. I wonder how they do in their own lives if they expect things to happen magically in seconds.

Sorry SD, you just got told
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners4life:

I dont care about Romo either, but I dont think Denver cares about Alex, its not like if he's a threat of any kind...
Originally posted by fly15:

I dont care about Romo either, but I dont think Denver cares about Alex, its not like if he's a threat of any kind...

I know. It's retarded. It's not like it changes their defensive scheme.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Yea if Alex is in they have to worry about him completing some dump offs to gore. With carr they have to worry about what TD dance they're goingto do .after they get a pick6
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Yea if Alex is in they have to worry about him completing some dump offs to gore. With carr they have to worry about what TD dance they're goingto do .after they get a pick6

haha, true.
Well to some degree, if Alex is in there they would have to take his mobility into account whereas Carr is a f'n statue. Other than that there is no difference in gameplanning.
Well to some degree, if Alex is in there they would have to take his mobility into account whereas Carr is a f'n statue. Other than that there is no difference in gameplanning.

Why bother bro...most of the clowns are just getting off their witty banter(to them it's witty anyway).

That is why if Alex can't start then the other Smith should start. Troy Smith is mobile and has chemistry with Ginn. Not saying that due to those factors he is going to light it up, but damn Troy Smith is leaps and bounds better than David Carr.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

That is why if Alex can't start then the other Smith should start. Troy Smith is mobile and has chemistry with Ginn. Not saying that due to those factors he is going to light it up, but damn Troy Smith is leaps and bounds better than David Carr.

how do you know all that

how do you know all that

Because David Carr has always looked like s**t while Troy Smith was starting to pull things together in Baltimore before they drafted Flacco. Pretty much common knowledge
  • fly15
  • Veteran

how do you know all that

Because David Carr has always looked like s**t while Troy Smith was starting to pull things together in Baltimore before they drafted Flacco. Pretty much common knowledge

I agree on Carr, he suxs, on the other hand, Troy was dumped for a reason, but I havent seen him play...
I hope he gets a chance this Sunday

how do you know all that

I agree on Carr, he suxs, on the other hand, Troy was dumped for a reason, but I havent seen him play...
I hope he gets a chance this Sunday

Troy Smith was actually pretty decent in Baltimore. He just never got a chance. I guess it is a good thing he landed in SF where we give QB's chances
Share 49ersWebzone