There are 134 users in the forums

Smith/Romo injury reports?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Do people really not know the difference between a broken bone and torn tissue?

Seriously. All this MRI talk is nonsense. You don't need an MRI for Romo so the fact that they have an MRI is irrelevant.

Romo broke a bone. That's an X-Ray issue. Not an MRI issue...
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by txniner2:
ahhh i love when the cowboys lose

I think its pretty funny how the cowboys season is similar to ours. Both had high expectations .both have underachieved. Both have lost their QB's to injury. Both have horrible backups at QB.

And both have high school coaches.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

I think its pretty funny how the cowboys season is similar to ours. Both had high expectations .both have underachieved. Both have lost their QB's to injury. Both have horrible backups at QB.

LOL. But the Cowboys owner is good while we have the Yorks...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Do people really not know the difference between a broken bone and torn tissue?

Seriously. All this MRI talk is nonsense. You don't need an MRI for Romo so the fact that they have an MRI is irrelevant.

Romo broke a bone. That's an X-Ray issue. Not an MRI issue...

Yes I know.

True, we would at the very least have a new stadium to get beaten in with Jones. And an owner that wouldn't tolerate hirees not being able to get plays in on time. I do think Jerry meddles too much though.

True, we would at the very least have a new stadium to get beaten in with Jones. And an owner that wouldn't tolerate hirees not being able to get plays in on time. I do think Jerry meddles too much though.

Yes. But...

~ He won 3 Super Bowls.
~ He has a $1.5 Billion dollar stadium that is the 8th wonder of the world.
~ Cowboys kill it in revenue generation compared to the rest of the league.

Is that not light years better than the YORKIES?...
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I hope he doesn't start.

I hope Singletary puts in Nate Davis and prove to everyone that nobody can succeed in a crappy ass oline setup.

I agree. If Nate Davis can't do it, nobody can.

And wouldn't it be nice to once and for all, shut up all the Nate Davis backers?

Put him in, let him suck, end up with Luck. Sounds good to me.

If he sucks I will admit I was wrong, I'm man enough to admit when I am wrong... but the guy has looked like a stud from everything I have seen. I wanna see him in there.

Yes. But...

~ He won 3 Super Bowls.

How about getting off their nuts, man. The one time I read a positive post from you, its you sucking the dick of the cowboys.

Everything is what it is, so you don't have to troll and keep talking s**t about my team.
There's a lot we need to improve on with the 49ers and you could actually add some sort of proactive ideas for a change.

But if that's too much, then keep on doing what you're doing but remember to wipe up the slobber off jerry jones' feet and dez's strap.

Damn you piss me off with what you never have to offer for our team.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Sing is not smart enough to put in Nate Davis
I'll say this, the one thing i recognize out of all of this.

Is that i guess it is true, just because you have a good/great QB, and ur top 5 in offense, you can still be 1-5.

Say this or that, or whatever you want. But the Boys are a great example of if the problem is bigger than a few players, then you wont win regardless of how just the offense plays. And we dont have ANYONE on the roster with Romo like skillz.

It goes to show that just becuase u have a stud QB, pretty good D, and good ST, you can still LOSE. I've seen everything this season.

and our formula compared to theirs is ok QB, ok/good D, ok/avg ST.

That article from London said it best, Porous on D, sputtering on O.

Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I'll say this, the one thing i recognize out of all of this.

Is that i guess it is true, just because you have a good/great QB, and ur top 5 in offense, you can still be 1-5.

Say this or that, or whatever you want. But the Boys are a great example of if the problem is bigger than a few players, then you wont win regardless of how just the offense plays. And we dont have ANYONE on the roster with Romo like skillz.

It goes to show that just becuase u have a stud QB, pretty good D, and good ST, you can still LOSE. I've seen everything this season.

and our formula compared to theirs is ok QB, ok/good D, ok/avg ST.

That article from London said it best, Porous on D, sputtering on O.

there goes their season....
Originally posted by superman49er:
in my honest opinion...alex is good to go, but coaches and doctors are deciding whether or not they want smith finishing the season....if not, they wont clear him...doesnt hurt his sensitive feelings like benching him

Ya because Carr showed them they had made the wrong decision all season long hahahaha....

Post of the day here boys, post of the day.

Seriously....
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Yes. But...

~ He won 3 Super Bowls.

How about getting off their nuts, man. The one time I read a positive post from you, its you sucking the dick of the cowboys.

Everything is what it is, so you don't have to troll and keep talking s**t about my team.
There's a lot we need to improve on with the 49ers and you could actually add some sort of proactive ideas for a change.

But if that's too much, then keep on doing what you're doing but remember to wipe up the slobber off jerry jones' feet and dez's strap.

DAMN!!!!! WELL SAID!!!!
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JaaDogg49:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Yes. But...

~ He won 3 Super Bowls.

DAMN!!!!! WELL SAID!!!!

This. It's amazing how everybody thinks they know the perfect plan. I wonder how they do in their own lives if they expect things to happen magically in seconds.
Share 49ersWebzone