There are 142 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can we still win the west?

we need to win one game first before talking about winning division titles.
Originally posted by richierich:
we need to win one game first before talking about winning division titles.

agreed
I don't see the West as ours ...... not with the head coach we have ....... too damn stubborn to make the changes necessary.
lol, it scares me that there are people like OP out there.

they are the type that also think that wearing a wooden cross wins games.
Ugh. I keep reading these optimistic posts! If we were 5-0 how many people would be pessimistic?

Come on man.

I still had hope up until last night. Yet again, we had the game in our hands. Last drive to win it....and turnover. I'm a ol skool niner fan so my heart still has hope but my brain doesn't. I think we lose to the Raiders next week, I really do. They played solid yesterday beating the Chargers. There isnt much we can argue about right now to Raider fans.
I can't wait for this thread when we're 0-13, don't give up hope, we're only 2 games behind, we can still pull it out!
Being annointed NFC West Champs was simply based on the Cardinals regressing (Warner's retirement, loss of free agents, etc).

It was never about this team being any better than last year. The so called continutity was bull crap, how can you talk about continuity when you sucked?
How many 0-5 teams have ever made the playoffs?
  • ZRF80
Geez, we put out s**t on the field and you people are still hoping for a division win. And then what ? Get blown out in the first round, and go home..only to hear you people claim how we made the playoffs at 7-9 and thats considered "progress". Then you'll ask for an extension for Smith and Sing, only to have this hit repeated again next year.

Keep this up, and I highly doubt guys like Willis, Crabtree, VD, and Gore will hang around Ninerland for much longer.

The time for change is now, and if coaching/front office doesnt get it by the crap spewed on the field, then maybe a losing record combined by booing fans will do it.
The West is Ours?? Uh, lay off on the herb amigo. Tellin' me the Niners are going to run the table and goe on in a 6-7 game winning streak from here on out... NO WAY! The season is done. If you want to look on a bright side, Mike Dinglebery and Alex Smith will be on their way out at the end of the season!

[ Edited by cris_sonic on Oct 11, 2010 at 06:55:46 ]
Originally posted by father49er:
We're only 3 games behind with 11 games to go people. We can win the division 7-9, so we can lose 4 more games and still win the division. Go Alex, you have 4 more games to warm up.

• SoCold
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

theres a first for everything
lol at talking about winning the division. We can't even win a game.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home