LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

Fans No Class Today!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fans No Class Today!

Originally posted by tjd808185:
You can tell that it lit a fire under Alex's @ss. I'm glad it happened and I'm glad Alex responsed the exact way he should have responded. Didn't quit or soak, and brought us back into the game.

This is 6 years of frustration boiling over.

maybe sing needs to yell at HER before the game so that SHE plays with fire from beginning to end!

preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out) WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

DETROIT LIONS, YOU HAVE COMPANY...... 0-16 HERE WE COME!!!!!!
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by dald1:
u really think they are booing smith for just one game? or could it be the last five years??

Some people just don't get it. Smith has been stinking it up all year and today it all boiled over. The only thing I didn't agree with was when the crowd cheered him for putting up numbers while trailing late in the game, which led to his stats being padded and his fanboys gaining a reason to argue there's still hope for him. I do understand why they cheered though - the were hoping for a win. I knew better. This is the first time in a very long time that I saw a potential rally late in the game and did not get excited because I knew our QB wasn't good enough to complete the comeback. I saw the INT coming a mile away and I am no psychic.

Alex Smith is just good enough to keep his starting job, but not good enough to win games for us.[/quote

I HAD THE SAME f**kIN EXPERIENCE TOO!!!! TRADE FOR VICK AND HIRE GRUDEN!!!!
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Those same fans have been patient with this pathetic team and with Alex/Sing.

I applaud them for bothering to buy season tickets!!!

Alex/Sing would be crucified in Philly or New York or any other city where most of their fans have guts!!!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: [b]SHAUN HILL (the ugly woman i voted out) WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY
!!!!!!

DETROIT LIONS, YOU HAVE COMPANY...... 0-16 HERE WE COME!!!!!![/b]

Hell yeah he won, 3td's just like Smith, the D stepped up and created 2 TD's, special teams i think even had a TD.
Wow, id love a day where our D actually played lights out all game not just some, and created at least one defensive TD.

The way i see it 3td's should of been enough to win today.

Every week it's QB, QB, QB. But tell me why cant another part of the team ever step up. Im getting tired of the D, and special teams not making any noise.

Not too mention the Cards didnt have a passing or rushing TD, and they win 30 to 20 agains the saints.

Let me know when another part of our team other than the O, can step up

[ Edited by Jersey9er on Oct 10, 2010 at 22:13:14 ]

Alex/Sing would be crucified in Philly or New York or any other city where most of their fans have guts!!!

alexis is weak.

Dude, your shtick has grown old already.
I thought they were saying Boo-erns.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

alexis is weak.

Dude, your shtick has grown old already.

kinda redundant and $h!tty... sorta like the way this team plays
I still say F THE FANS!!! if i'm a player i don't worry about how much u spent yo money on yo tix. I worry about gettin a w and i play wit a boulder on my shoulder anyways. I don't give a F bout u if u ain't part of the 53. I want to sh*t on everybody not on my sideline including the fans. Let the Front office kiss ass and sell tix and do stuff like public relations, etc. My job ain't marketin my job is killin and winnin 4 me and my squad cuz they are the ones who are wit me grindin wit me and backin me unconditionally not anyone else. Now this might upset some of u but it is true. Alex got to have that killer i dont give a F attitude about us and go out on the field $ blood. If our guys can just do that i think winning takes care of itself along wit better clock management and coaching. If we are aggressive on offense and defense as far as our scheme then i will live or die wit that as a fan
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
This is exactly what Alex Smith needed to hear. He bounced back and played very well after getting booed and chewed out by Singletary.
Originally posted by TDNiners:
The fans were stupid, in my opinion.

They should have yelled "WE WANT GRUDEN" "WE WANT GRUDEN"

Carr won't give you s**t.

At least Gruden might be able to fix this mess.

Be realistic. Not even gruden could turn this around in 1 week
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
6 seasons since a playoff appearance/win... these fans have EVERY f**kING RIGHT to boo this half-assed organization.

They buy the tickets, they buy the merchandise, they have every f**king right to boo. I'm tired of this "oh you're not a real fan" bulls**t, or that plastic "faithful" marketing slogan that was coined back in the mid 00's.

This team has 5 Lombardi trophies, and it was a former pillar/example of what an NFL team was supposed to look like... now it's nothing more than a sideshow act of disorganization and chaos.

Agree

For the record, we also booed the continual ineffective handoffs to Gore.
Our fans are dumb, congrats.
Originally posted by dald1:
u really think they are booing smith for just one game? or could it be the last five years??

Smith hasn't played 5 seasons worth of games. maybe half of them.
Originally posted by susweel:
No he deserved it.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
For the record, we also booed the continual ineffective handoffs to Gore.

but the thing that sucked.

ya'll didnt boo the D, when they kept getting passed on, and especially when they let Kolb get the first down, on 3rd, and 19.

or when Gore fumbled twice.

im saying other parts of the game were worse than Smith, but today Smith for Carr, and on national tv. We help making our team a laughing stock.

Especially when on any other team 3td's would be enough, but nope not for us.
Share 49ersWebzone