There are 274 users in the forums

Fans No Class Today!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fans No Class Today!

Originally posted by susweel:
No he deserved it.
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I had to make this thread because honestly it was apalling to hear the fans booing Smith for Carr, and during the threads many felt the same as may, and even those that dont like Smith one bit.

Then Sing leaves him in, and he throws 2 more TD's and then they cheer. Booing because it's a bad play is one thing.

But Gore fumbled twice and our D was getting manhandled, and all they could boo was our QB. Some say Sing is messed up in the head, well u know what some of us fans are just as crazy as they make Sing out to be.

If you looked around in chat rooms, they were laughing at our fans because regardless of what. 21pts from a QB should be enough to win, regardless of int's, but its funny, nope, not on our team.

The whole team at some point f**ked up today, and the booing for just one player was quite pathetic as a fan IMHO.

dude, Alex has been f***g up for 6 years already, not Gore, we understand some players might play horrible sometimes, but Alex suks every game, 9 interceptions... c'mmon dude
I believe 3-4 of those int's are tipped passes.
Ughhh...I don't know any fan base that would not "boo" and 0-5 team.
I guess we can't boo the guy who is getting payed millions and is not performing.
I have mad respect for all you fans that were there today and booed everytime we ran on first down or made a lousy play. This is our lowest point in 30 years! Why should anyone sit there and take lousy football/coaching and like it. I wish the Niner fans would start boycotting and forcing the Yorks to sell
If McNabb can be booed in Philly, then Smith can be booed in San Fran.
They showed tons of class tonight by not throwing any more garbage on the field, Singletary had put enough trash on the field already!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
The fans were stupid, in my opinion.

They should have yelled "WE WANT GRUDEN" "WE WANT GRUDEN"

Carr won't give you s**t.

At least Gruden might be able to fix this mess.

Cosigned. Carr won't fix this s**t!

Next week.......
Originally posted by true49erfan:
I had to make this thread because honestly it was apalling to hear the fans booing Smith for Carr, and during the threads many felt the same as may, and even those that dont like Smith one bit.

Then Sing leaves him in, and he throws 2 more TD's and then they cheer. Booing because it's a bad play is one thing.

But Gore fumbled twice and our D was getting manhandled, and all they could boo was our QB. Some say Sing is messed up in the head, well u know what some of us fans are just as crazy as they make Sing out to be.

If you looked around in chat rooms, they were laughing at our fans because regardless of what. 21pts from a QB should be enough to win, regardless of int's, but its funny, nope, not on our team.

The whole team at some point f**ked up today, and the booing for just one player was quite pathetic as a fan IMHO.

dude, Alex has been f***g up for 6 years already, not Gore, we understand some players might play horrible sometimes, but Alex suks every game, 9 interceptions... c'mmon dude

0-5
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
They showed tons of class tonight by not throwing any more garbage on the field, Singletary had put enough trash on the field already!

Hahaha, ironically Sing is usually seen cleaning trash off his side of the field during games. He's gonna make a great janitor next season.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by susweel:
No he deserved it.
Originally posted by true49erfan:

Do you think D-Linemen only put their hands up to block Alex Smith's passes and no other QB gets the same treatment? The reason I ask is you seem to want to remove all of the blame from Alex for those "3-4" INTs.

The problem with Alex is he doesn't anticipate things. He doesn't anticipate his receivers getting open, so he holds onto the ball until he actually SEES them get separation. Apparently, he doesn't anticipate defenders putting their hands up, as they are all taught to do and he doesn't anticipate defenders moving into his throwing lanes.

The passes that were "tipped" by our own players were usually a result of an inaccurate pass, usually thrown too high.

I can only think of one INT this year that was in no way his fault.

[ Edited by 49erRider on Oct 10, 2010 at 22:51:47 ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

Hahaha, ironically Sing is usually seen cleaning trash off his side of the field during games. He's gonna make a great janitor next season.

LOL
Originally posted by TDNiners:
The fans were stupid, in my opinion.

They should have yelled "WE WANT GRUDEN" "WE WANT GRUDEN"

Carr won't give you s**t.

At least Gruden might be able to fix this mess.

this!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
For the record, we also booed the continual ineffective handoffs to Gore.

but the thing that sucked.

ya'll didnt boo the D, when they kept getting passed on, and especially when they let Kolb get the first down, on 3rd, and 19.

or when Gore fumbled twice.

im saying other parts of the game were worse than Smith, but today Smith for Carr, and on national tv. We help making our team a laughing stock.

Especially when on any other team 3td's would be enough, but nope not for us.

No, our 0-5 record has made us the laughing stock in the NFL. Personally, I didn't boo Smith, but I can see why they did. More often than not, Smith flops out when it matters most. This was an accumulation of frustration boo. And yes, there was plenty of blame to go around. I'm about finished with Manusky as well.
Share 49ersWebzone