LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Fans No Class Today!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Fans No Class Today!

please...i dont blame fans one bit for boos.this was unacceptable.we made kolb look like a allstar and should have tore up their defense who was missing many starters.
its the same thing week after week.our defense can only hold out and do so much as our offense led by that piece of crap smith always gives turnovers and 3 and outs.
i love singletary and think he needs better coordinaters as ones we got are jokes and so is smith.should have got a verteran qb this past offseaon
im so fed up already...
I was at the game and I personally did not join in the we want Carr fans.

However, I understand and sympathize. Alex didn't get it done, Alex hasn't been getting it done, and Alex never will get it done.

We are an 0-5 team and the most popular person on an 0-5 team is always the second string quarterback.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by TDNiners:
The fans were stupid, in my opinion.

They should have yelled "WE WANT GRUDEN" "WE WANT GRUDEN"

Carr won't give you s**t.

At least Gruden might be able to fix this mess.

Cosigned. Carr won't fix this s**t!

Carr may not fix the problem BUT what do you have to lose by starting him? the team is 0-5 ...
3 fumbles and 2 INTs, and yet we can't boo him? C'mon man!
Guys the Booing wasn't the classless thing at all. That was fine, and quite deserved for the play. The thing that was classless was calling for his head on national TV when there was still a chance to win the game. The Thing that was classless was chanting for David Carr to come in the game. I have never seen anything like that in a football game before. It was typical of the 49er fans to use Smith as the scapegoat when he is just part of an organization wide, and team wide problem (tonight specifically, and over the last 8 years in general). Typical 49er fans from what I have seen. No belief in anything special happening, and then it almost does and half the fans were already gone. The Fans quit on the game well before the players or Alex Smith in particular did. CLASSLESS.
Originally posted by malcolmx:
The fanbase is full of cockroaches like susweel and flywhatever. Alex is the only player that showed balls today.

funny because its true, except for the alex part. crabs and vd both stood out today. ginn had a great game as well.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'd be embarrassed to even consider those fans "49ers fans"

God awful.

Pathetic.

Losers.
Smith should have played better.
The niners looked in dissaray all around on national tv
Story about the "good old days" when the players needed a fence to protect them from angry fans after a loss a Kezar!

Kezar Memories
Setting Sun and Soaring Suds

Pat Sullivan, Chronicle Staff Writer
Wednesday, January 3, 2001

By all accounts, the setting sun played a role in the 49ers' effort against the Cowboys that January day in 1971, but my memories also include a wind: The distinctly unsettling wind caused by a full can of beer whirling within inches of my left ear at game's end.

I was a paying customer that day, seated on one of the crowded, backless benches in Kezar's east end zone, near the Flying-A scoreboard. Newspaper accounts mention the near-riot in the west end zone at the end of the game, but I can attest that matters on the east side were definitely plenty hairy.

The can was aimed at the 49ers as they left the field and headed into the tunnel that connected the field to the small locker room at Kezar Pavilion. The can bounced off a chain-link screen that had been erected years previously to protect players from fans' wrath during the many losing years. At that moment, despite the 49ers' fine season, fan frustration erupted again.

Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:

Carr may not fix the problem BUT what do you have to lose by starting him? the team is 0-5 ...

Ya but WTF do you gain by starting him?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
The fans are sick and tired of Alex Smith's impersonations of Ryan Leaf and want him out of there. They are paying cold hard cash for those seats, and that gives them the right to verbalize their opinions. And they were right on. It doesn't matter that Smith had good drives. He laid eggs again at the worst moments, and that is his trademark. The man lacks consistency.
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by 49ersOnMINE:

Ya but WTF do you gain by starting him?

Agreed. I can't understand what the love affair with Carr is. He has been in the league as long as Smith and hasn't done jack. If we go qb change I want T.Smith or Davis at leasst there is a hope there might be something there.
hell yeah it was right. we f**ken suck. f**k alex and f**k frank.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk
Share 49ersWebzone