LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Noticeable change with Alex

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9r4lf
In Atlanta, after Lofton picked him, Alex was pissed, pumped his fist and ripped the snaps from his helmet. Although this isn’t ground breaking, it was nice to see him pist off at the play and emotionally show that, rather than the typical slumped shoulders and subsequent pouting on the sideline.

I know that you haters will kill him and make jokes show stupid ass pictures, and they are stupid btw….blah, blah. I would be surprised if any of us do anything that compares to what an NFL quarterback does.

Let’s beat the Eagles ass!

9r4lf
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
In Atlanta, after Lofton picked him, Alex was pissed, pumped his fist and ripped the snaps from his helmet. Although this isn’t ground breaking, it was nice to see him pist off at the play and emotionally show that, rather than the typical slumped shoulders and subsequent pouting on the sideline.

I know that you haters will kill him and make jokes show stupid ass pictures, and they are stupid btw….blah, blah. I would be surprised if any of us do anything that compares to what an NFL quarterback does.

9r4lf

Ryan Leaf was always angry.

Joking aside, wasn't he pissed in the KC game also on that meaningless TD? I don't think it will make a difference.
Yea!
i noticed that too and was happy to see I was not the only one angry with his play.
Spread it out. Chuck it down the field. He will do better. Sing's ultra conservative defensive mentality for the offense is part of the problem.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame

9r4lf

That and $1 will buy you any sized drink from McDonald's.

SHOW me, don't tell me.
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by Joecool:

9r4lf

Joking aside, wasn't he pissed in the KC game also on that meaningless TD? I don't think it will make a difference.

I think he is still angry cuz he has no $! Maybe no difference, but glad to see that he is NOT a complete robot. And I think his anger at the end of the KC game was embarrassment?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Spread it out. Chuck it down the field. He will do better. Sing's ultra conservative defensive mentality for the offense is part of the problem.

I'd say it is the problem.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Joecool:

9r4lf

Only change I wonna see is him actually playing better for a change.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I'd say it is the problem.

It's a huge part of it.

• 9r4lf
Originally posted by Shaj:

9r4lf

That and $1 will buy you any sized drink from McDonald's.

SHOW me, don't tell me.

Of course...blah, blah - it is just a noticeable difference in his reaction. He did show you. That is the line of the thread. He showed us emotion of anger after fkn up. It was nice to see that we are not the only ones. And a drink at Mc'ds is more than a $1 now a days.
yes, I too have noticed that he shows his anger much more this season.
Let 'er Rip
I'm bored.

Formally of the Alex bandwagon.

Lets trade Smith for Hill.

9r4lf

Don't QB's in college show this?! wow took Smith 6yrs?! Awesome
Share 49ersWebzone