There are 232 users in the forums

Noticeable change with Alex

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sdninerfan:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Alex played sooooooo much better last year when we were in the spread and in shotgun. Why can we not do that? Oline? If he sucks under center and he's the only option we have why do we put him under center? just put him in his best chance to play well and get through the season with him.

because supposedly gore is better from the power I. (he looked good running shotgun draws last year, and last week against the falcons)

Sing better just get super aggressive, got nothing to lose now.

but gore complains when he doesn't have a fullback...he doesn't like singleback sets.....

If I am the Head Coach and I know that my QB is better out of a shotgun offense, and I also know that even though my RB complains about running from a shotgun offense, he still is effective from it. I am going to tell the RB to deal with it, and give my QB the offense that he is more comfortable in because he touches the ball every play.

I agree with this. But that's because a good coaching staff either drafts players that fit their system, or adjust their system to fit a player's strength. But the operative word in that sentence is good.

I don't recall them being very effective in running with the spread. It started to become obvious which plays were pass plays & which were run based on switching foormations. Some of the wins collected at the end of the season last year were against crappy teams like the Lions & Rams.
This is how I believe... I'm from the Old School.

I believe this...

I'd rather play with 10 people and just get penalized all the way until we got to do something else, than play with 11 when I know that that person is named Alex Smith. Cannot play with him, cannot coach with him, cannot win with him. Can't do it.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I believe this...

I'd rather play with 10 people and just get penalized all the way until we got to do something else, than play with 11 when I know that that person is named Alex Smith. Cannot play with him, cannot coach with him, cannot win with him. Can't do it.

I had a dream...that you didn't post any more lame posts like this one.

See what I did there?
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

I believe this...

I had a dream...that you didn't post any more lame posts like this one.

See what I did there?

that's the spirit you just need more Alex negativity in yours
Share 49ersWebzone