LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

Noticeable change with Alex

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i wish him getting angry would translate him into playing better, but the sad part is that it hasnt so far
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
In Atlanta, after Lofton picked him, Alex was pissed, pumped his fist and ripped the snaps from his helmet. Although this isn’t ground breaking, it was nice to see him pist off at the play and emotionally show that, rather than the typical slumped shoulders and subsequent pouting on the sideline.

I know that you haters will kill him and make jokes show stupid ass pictures, and they are stupid btw….blah, blah. I would be surprised if any of us do anything that compares to what an NFL quarterback does.

Let’s beat the Eagles ass!

9r4lf

That and $1 will buy you any sized drink from McDonald's.

SHOW me, don't tell me.

Of course...blah, blah - it is just a noticeable difference in his reaction. He did show you. That is the line of the thread. He showed us emotion of anger after fkn up. It was nice to see that we are not the only ones. And a drink at Mc'ds is more than a $1 now a days.

I meant show me results, not anger. Or if anger is a good thing, show me anger that turns into results. Anger + 68 passer rating = useless.

Barry Sanders never showed any emotion and he's one of the best to ever step on a football field. I'll take a player like that any day over an angry Alex Smith.

Look, bro, this isn't a thread about results. If you want to complain about alex and his plethora of poor results, join a different thread. This was about noticing his change of behavior after a poor decision. lol
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by verb1der:
In Atlanta, after Lofton picked him, Alex was pissed, pumped his fist and ripped the snaps from his helmet. Although this isn’t ground breaking, it was nice to see him pist off at the play and emotionally show that, rather than the typical slumped shoulders and subsequent pouting on the sideline.

I know that you haters will kill him and make jokes show stupid ass pictures, and they are stupid btw….blah, blah. I would be surprised if any of us do anything that compares to what an NFL quarterback does.

9r4lf

Don't QB's in college show this?! wow took Smith 6yrs?! Awesome

Always a negative look on it lol

hahaha, I just think it's funny that Alex "showing anger" deserves it's own thread.

Maybe his show of anger can qualify as this?!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=146451

Not taking the time to look at whatever it is you deem necessary to make your void of a point. This is a 9r page, and Alex is a 9r, so they go hand in hand. If you don't want to see any threads about alex, or his anger, then perhaps try a different team to talk about. This, right now, is all about Alex Smith....geez

9r4lf

Don't QB's in college show this?! wow took Smith 6yrs?! Awesome

Always a negative look on it lol

hahaha, I just think it's funny that Alex "showing anger" deserves it's own thread.

Maybe his show of anger can qualify as this?!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=146451

Not taking the time to look at whatever it is you deem necessary to make your void of a point. This is a 9r page, and Alex is a 9r, so they go hand in hand. If you don't want to see any threads about alex, or his anger, then perhaps try a different team to talk about. This, right now, is all about Alex Smith....geez

LOL well sorrrry.
Originally posted by Joecool:

9r4lf

Ryan Leaf was always angry.

Joking aside, wasn't he pissed in the KC game also on that meaningless TD? I don't think it will make a difference.

I think he was more mad that he was the cause of a meaningless td that hurt a player. Still unless alex light clicks on in about o a week. were screwed anyways were looking for a new qb for next year draft or free agent. i think it's safe to say that alex's days are number here in san fran FINALLY!!
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Spread it out. Chuck it down the field. He will do better. Sing's ultra conservative defensive mentality for the offense is part of the problem.

YES PLEASE!

Won't happen. Singletary is to damn stuck in the mindset of run run run punt.

You forgot the cloud of dust.
Look, Alex does not have what it takes to be a QB in the NFL, The sooner we recognize it the better we all will be. Not everyone can do it. I certainly could not toss a football down field without having the receiver almost decapitated after having to retreat in an effort to snag a poorly thrown ball and neither can Al.

[ Edited by RogerCraig on Oct 7, 2010 at 22:21:40 ]
What I have been reading the last couple of weeks reminds me of what often luridly happens on the schoolyard. One kid is singled out and is unmercifully picked on. It is detestable, but it is the way the world works; it is a natural animalist instinct for most. The rare ones, the ones who refuse to pile on, are admirable people - the kind of people you might want to have as a loyal friend.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

9r4lf

The 49ers have far more problems than Alex, but to trivialize them is ridiculous. I noticed that GB, which lost to the Bears on Moday night, committed 18 penalties. Good play by Rodgers was not enough to overcome the mistakes.

He's on his way out and he knows it, hopefully they spread it out and he plays like his career depends on it.
He throws INTs now with more conviction.
Not groundbreaking info here. A lot of people who suck at their job get pissed about it.

9r4lf

he knows it's his last chance with the big money and to be a starter in the NFL NOT for Long if you play like s**t !

9r4lf

That and $1 will buy you any sized drink from McDonald's.

SHOW me, don't tell me.
they're not $1 for any size anymore
Share 49ersWebzone