There are 228 users in the forums

Noticeable change with Alex

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
Originally posted by Shaj:
In Atlanta, after Lofton picked him, Alex was pissed, pumped his fist and ripped the snaps from his helmet. Although this isn’t ground breaking, it was nice to see him pist off at the play and emotionally show that, rather than the typical slumped shoulders and subsequent pouting on the sideline.

I know that you haters will kill him and make jokes show stupid ass pictures, and they are stupid btw….blah, blah. I would be surprised if any of us do anything that compares to what an NFL quarterback does.

Let’s beat the Eagles ass!

9r4lf

That and $1 will buy you any sized drink from McDonald's.

SHOW me, don't tell me.

Of course...blah, blah - it is just a noticeable difference in his reaction. He did show you. That is the line of the thread. He showed us emotion of anger after fkn up. It was nice to see that we are not the only ones. And a drink at Mc'ds is more than a $1 now a days.

I meant show me results, not anger. Or if anger is a good thing, show me anger that turns into results. Anger + 68 passer rating = useless.

Barry Sanders never showed any emotion and he's one of the best to ever step on a football field. I'll take a player like that any day over an angry Alex Smith.
One thing hasn't changed. INTERCEPTIONS!

Forget Captain Check down, Alex should be called Captain Deflection.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by Shaj:
In Atlanta, after Lofton picked him, Alex was pissed, pumped his fist and ripped the snaps from his helmet. Although this isn’t ground breaking, it was nice to see him pist off at the play and emotionally show that, rather than the typical slumped shoulders and subsequent pouting on the sideline.

I know that you haters will kill him and make jokes show stupid ass pictures, and they are stupid btw….blah, blah. I would be surprised if any of us do anything that compares to what an NFL quarterback does.

9r4lf

That and $1 will buy you any sized drink from McDonald's.

SHOW me, don't tell me.

Of course...blah, blah - it is just a noticeable difference in his reaction. He did show you. That is the line of the thread. He showed us emotion of anger after fkn up. It was nice to see that we are not the only ones. And a drink at Mc'ds is more than a $1 now a days.

Let me get this straight... You're happy that Alex is now showing more emotion after he f*cks up then before??? I for one expect just a tad bit more out of the QB position. And don't feel bad for Alex, he's basically committed highway robbery with the millions he's made since he's been drafted with nothing to show for.

BTW, all large drinks at McDonald's are $1.00

LOL, this thread is hilarious. Lets be excited about Alex because when he f**ks up, he's angry !

Damn right!
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
One thing hasn't changed. INTERCEPTIONS!

Forget Captain Check down, Alex should be called Captain Deflection.

but if he's purposely aiming at defenders arms, then maybe he's the most accurate QB I've ever seen.

9r4lf

Ya know...the assumption that Alex didn't care has always been a big stinking pile of BS to me.

For the record, he had the EXACT same reaction after the second pick in the Saints game.

The dude cares. He wouldn't work so damn hard if he didn't care. Many people misinterpret his self-control for not caring. Thats BS.

If Alex Smith doesn't make it as an NFL QB, its because he makes inaccurate throws at times and he is too careful with the ball fearing an INT. It has NOTHING to do with not caring.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

9r4lf

Ya know...the assumption that Alex didn't care has always been a big stinking pile of BS to me.

For the record, he had the EXACT same reaction after the second pick in the Saints game.

The dude cares. He wouldn't work so damn hard if he didn't care. Many people misinterpret his self-control for not caring. Thats BS.

If Alex Smith doesn't make it as an NFL QB, its because he makes inaccurate throws at times and he is too careful with the ball fearing an INT. It has NOTHING to do with not caring.

Yeah, people said the same thing about Eli until he won a super bowl... BTW, in no way am I saying Alex will win a super bowl.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Spread it out. Chuck it down the field. He will do better. Sing's ultra conservative defensive mentality for the offense is part of the problem.

YES PLEASE!
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Spread it out. Chuck it down the field. He will do better. Sing's ultra conservative defensive mentality for the offense is part of the problem.

YES PLEASE!

Won't happen. Singletary is to damn stuck in the mindset of run run run punt.
True, he's showed more fire. At this point, it doesn't really matter all that much.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
True, he's showed more fire. At this point, it doesn't really matter all that much.

-9fA

[ Edited by defenderDX on Oct 7, 2010 at 15:21:55 ]

• 9r4lf
Originally posted by verb1der:

9r4lf

Don't QB's in college show this?! wow took Smith 6yrs?! Awesome

Always a negative look on it lol
  • 9r4lf
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
another Alex Smith thread...

What do you expect? He is the QB of our team, bro. Amazing and void of any deep thought.

9r4lf

hahaha, I just think it's funny that Alex "showing anger" deserves it's own thread.

Maybe his show of anger can qualify as this?!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=146451

9r4lf

hahaha, I just think it's funny that Alex "showing anger" deserves it's own thread.

Maybe his show of anger can qualify as this?!

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=146451

Alex showin anger... Tits on a bull.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
another Alex Smith thread...

He is a cancer on the team and a cancer in NT.

owens is a cancer. moss may be a cancer. ochocinco may be a cancer.

there are differences between these guys and smith. one is they are good or great but they ruin a team. kinda maybe like how a cancer may appear to make someone smarter or appear special but eventually kills them.

smith is a cyst. does nothing good or bad. just a lump on your back or neck that everyone can see and cringes at but all you need to do is cut it off and everything will be better.
Share 49ersWebzone