There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Guys I think Smith needs to go. HE isn't good enough for the effect that he has on the fanbase. I have rarely seen anything like it in my life. The responses in this thread (some of them) and during the game, the horrible lack of class by the fans in the stadium, and Yes, Alex's almost good enough, but not quite good enough play with this team all point to one thing.

Release Alex. Do it now.

[ Edited by dtcomposer on Oct 10, 2010 at 21:28:10 ]
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by fly15:
alexcuse #1263

Fakefan #1263

hahahha yeah just another fake ass fan go somewhere else tool

seriously fly get a f**king dictionary and look up the word excuse because u have no idea what the hell it means

a dictionary?? u must have one right??? u and I know why....
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
2 INTs and a fumble. f**k him.

cosigned

all You need to know right here folks
alexcuse #1263

Fakefan #1263

faka @ss fan??? I dont use my favorite players name as user, and blame him for the loss...

Maybe it's because he isn't biased and calls it like it is?

I know, I know, posting without an agenda is a confusing concept.
alexcuse #1263

Fakefan #1263

faka @ss fan??? I dont use my favorite players name as user, and blame him for the loss...

yes i am a fan of gore, but that does nothing to take away from the fact that he was by far the biggest reason the 49ers lost this game
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
After that 3 and out where Smith nearly gets benched...was easily the LOWEST point of his career...if not his life I'd imagine. 60,000 people telling you GTFO and the one person who believed in you telling you to sit the fvck down....brutal.

Can't help but feel bad for a guy in that situation. But this is a business. And the goal is to win not save feelings.

Still pretty crazy though haha. I would have kicked my helmet, threw the ball at a fan, then threw gatorade on Sing then streak on the field and make it rain.

All that said, he showed some grit being able to take the team down to the wire. Unfortunately, one of the linemen whiffed on a block and there INT number two and the game.
Originally posted by dald1:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
SCREW THAT s**t!!!!! IT'S ON SMITH!!!

I KNOW GORE FUMBLED, BUT SMITH SUX ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE AWAY HIS STUPID FUMBLE FOR A TD, WE WOULD HAVE WON!!!!!,

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!!!! IM DONE, SCREW THIS!!!

yeah im sure you were one of the fake ass fans booing our team at the game. Try supporting your team sometime scrub...... also get out of caps you look like a dumb ass foreigner

so let me get this straight he is a fake fan if he boos a 0-5 team?

fake as F$#k

Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Tank the season!

You mean we weren't already doing that?

Honestly at this point I agree. I am done wasting my Sundays watching this team find new ways to loose games. I hope they get the first pick and draft a QB that can actually play in the NFL and not make excuses to cover up for 6 years. Sing needs to go also. This team is just way to un-disciplined.
If you dont think we lost this game cuz of Alex Sb***h, then your blind I am done with that B@#$h Alex and the IFFFIN coach . WHO EVER THINKS ALEX IS GOOD SUCK MY MOTHA F@#$%^ d$%^. I KNOW THEY WILL BOOT ME FOR THIS BUT F#$K ALEX SMITH AND WHO EVER THINKS ALEX IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Goreformore u look like the dumb ass supporting a QB who clearly is not the answer moving forward. The season is over. You don't make the playoffs at 0-5. We have shown nothing to make any rational individual think that is going to change. The only people still supporting Smith are here. no one else does. Oh, Sing is terrible too. Want to debate that as well. Tool.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
After that 3 and out where Smith nearly gets benched...was easily the LOWEST point of his career...if not his life I'd imagine. 60,000 people telling you GTFO and the one person who believed in you telling you to sit the fvck down....brutal.

Can't help but feel bad for a guy in that situation. But this is a business. And the goal is to win not save feelings.

Still pretty crazy though haha. I would have kicked my helmet, threw the ball at a fan, then threw gatorade on Sing then streak on the field and make it rain.

LOL!
Back in 2004 as I was watching the 9ers lose to the Bills by 40 I said to myself "man this is rock bottom." Back in 2005 as I was watching the 9ers lose to the Seahawks by 38 I said to myself "man this is rock bottom." Back in 2006 as I was watching the 9ers give up 41 points to the Bears in the first half I said to myself "man this is rock bottom." Back in 2007 as I was watching the 9ers lose to the freaking Browns I said to myself "man this is rock bottom." Back in 2008 as i was watching the 9ers get blown out at home by the Seahawks I said "man this is rock bottom." Back in 2009 as i was watching the 9ers get demolished by Falcons at home I said to myself "man this is rock bottom."

And here we are, 6 years after that rock bottom 2-14 season and the results on the field are all the same. I just don't see any hope in this franchise.
You guys trying to blame it all on Smith are just ignorant and letting the emotion get the better of your commons sense. This team is a mess and it starts with the offensive line that has yet to gel. That is the root of the problem, execution is suffering and making the offense look worse than the talent.
Originally posted by sachie23:
This has to be the low point for me as a 9er fan. In previous years the team lack talent. Now this is a coaching and execution issue. Getting booed off the field on Sunday night national TV (as deserving as it is) is embarrasing.

Smith to Davis...24-17...is there hope?

what if we lose to the Raiders and then winless carolina and then in London?
Originally posted by susweel:
The entire team pretty bad, but the qb gets much of the blame.

You don't have an agenda or anything.

Frank Gore and the oline were the core problems here. You're like a cheer leader for the Raiders that just happened to put on a 49ers dress.

2 INTs and a fumble. f**k him.

Did you just read that stat board on NFL.com or did you watch the game?

lol. Were you in the chat? Better question. When did you become a fan? If you've been watching as long as I have, then you'd see Smith for what he is: A pile of s**t. TD's in garbage time has been his whole f**king career.

Was I IN THE CHAT?

I don't care how long you've stared at a TV screen, his TDs weren't in "garbage time". He was the only person that put this team back in the game.

Maybe after you get done with some intense chat action, you can pick this little book up

or this one lol http://www.amazon.com/How-Give-Mind-Blowing-Lisa-Sussman/dp/1847320147

[ Edited by GoreForMore on Oct 10, 2010 at 21:29:19 ]