LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
they need to go 2 rb give dixion a chance
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
2 INTs and a fumble. f**k him.

Did you just read that stat board on NFL.com or did you watch the game?
Next week the Raiders will beat us, and still Alex Smith will somehow keep his job.

AMAZING
preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

[ Edited by seeking6th on Oct 10, 2010 at 21:19:10 ]
I agree, but in the end -- who gives a f**k? We are 0-5 and our season is tanked.

f**k this coaching staff more than anything else. Thank God we fired Jimmy Raye for "Mr. Spread" Mike Johnson so we could run it up the gut 8 first downs in a row. What a pathetic joke for a coaching staff. CLEAN HOUSE AFTER THE SEASON. Purge this team and start anew. Pathetic that we rebuilt just enough to rebuild.
Originally posted by Eduardo75:
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
Smith's fumble was terrible. but if gore doesn't f**k up twice, and nedney makes his field goal. we win.

I have one for you.....

If Jason Peters, Ashante Samuel, Michael Vick, Trent Cole, McCoy with healthy ribs and Brodrick Bunckley are all healthy amongst other Philly players, they probably beat the ever living s**t out of us.......

Niner fans do not forget, Philly, limped into Candlestick on a half a leg and even less then that by games end, and still beat us in our own backyard!!!!

There is nothing!!!!!! f**kING NOTHING, positive to take from this game.. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we limped in with a dumbass coach......
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
SCREW THAT s**t!!!!! IT'S ON SMITH!!!

I KNOW GORE FUMBLED, BUT SMITH SUX ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE AWAY HIS STUPID FUMBLE FOR A TD, WE WOULD HAVE WON!!!!!,

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!!!! IM DONE, SCREW THIS!!!

They are both NOT palying well right now. Next year I think they will both be gone (Alex and Frank)
Tank the season!
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by mac707g:
Gore was f**king terrible in this game. If I were laying blame for the loss it would be:

Gore

Nedney
Oline

Smith
Defense

Smith's one terrible play was the fumble/return TD but he threw for 3 TDs so he made up for it. Gore didn't do s**t.

This.

Stop making sense...that isn't allowed here in Niner Talk. You must express an extreme opinion predicated on shear irrationality.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The entire team pretty bad, but the qb gets much of the blame.

Originally posted by mandy49er:
I blame the entire f#@kin organization! Sale the f#@kin team Dorks! I'm so sick and tired of watching our team lose!

What? Over the last 5 years we've made smart moves on FA's when our coaches required it and just resigned VD and Patrick Willis. They stood firm on Micheal Crabtree.

Their biggest mistake was Singletary, which a lot of people weren't arguing at the time.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Yes, and people blame the defense.
Originally posted by DarkKnight1680:
Just to be clear:

Alex 1st INT - took a shot down the field on 2nd and 12 (after o-line penalty), Ginn enver finds it in the air, piked off. Result was better than a punt, which was a pretty good possibility if that pass is incomplete, looking at 3erd and 12.

Alex fumble - This was a bad play, but for some reason the announcers ignored the fact that as Alex went to throw the Blitz read pass to Davis, he FELL DOWN. So Alex pulls it in and is then running for his life, trying to make a play. Better blocking, or VD staying vertical, and it works out OK. As it is, big mistake, bad result.

Alex 2nd INT - No blocking, hit as he throws, ball flutters high. This is unavoidable when a guy comes free and hits a QB as he throws.

Other than these 3 plays Alex was terrific, and the first one I wasn't the least bit annoyed about. The last 2 are equally on the O-line, who were terrible on a lot of plays. Add in a bad running game, as usual (under 3 yards per carry) and 2 drive-killing fumbles, plus a missed 40-yarder, and I think its safe to look away from Alex for the main cause of this loss.

The spread should be here to stay. Alex from the gun is something to deal with, and having Moran Norris in the game provides no positives. He cant run, catch, or block and is generally just in the way. Gore is better running and receiving out of the shotgun anyway. Just go with it already.

I'm with you on all points, but that fumble wouldn't happened had he decide on any number of other decision after he pulled it down, like throwing it away.
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
Im going to smoke a fat blunt and call it a night.

ok, but just as long as you know this,

preseason champs turned real-deal chumps!

alexis is weak.

we need to cut off the bell cow's ankles. she is no longer any good... chop off all of HER limbs.. the bell cow fumbles too much!

grandma in a hoveround can run circles around members in our secondary!

singletary has a gross fetish for alexis and it's making me sick to my stomach!!!

PS: SHAUN HILL WON WITH THE LIONS TODAY!!!!!!

goodnight, now!
Smith sucks! Stop defending the guy every week. Franchise QB do not make these ridiculous errors every week. This is a QB driven league. Here is what you cannot argue. Defense has been up and down. Gore up and down. Smith has been consistently mistake prone ever single week. Numbers don't lie. He is one of the lowest rated QB for a reason. WAKE UP U BOZOS!!!
Share 49ersWebzone